Who do you think is more attractive/prettier? Chloe Grace Moretz or Jennifer Lawrence?

don't get me wrong.. I think they are both beautiful! I love them both, but as far as their face and prettiness goes.. Chloe wins for me. I think she is absolutely gorgeous! Jennifer is as well but something about Chloe's look appeals to me much more. Who is it for you?

• Chloe Grace Moretz
  • Jennifer Lawrence
it's nice to see that people agree with me. Jennifer is very hot, but chloe seems to be winning !

Most Helpful Girl

• The If I Stay movie made me really hate Chloe Grace Moretz, that movie was stupid and she was so annoying in it made it so that it's my only association with her, so I just gotta go with the amazing Jennifer here. Sure, Chloe is pretty and stuff but Lawrence just rocks.

What Girls Said 9

• 0|0
  • I voted for Chloe too :)

• Jennifer Lawrence is pretty ugly. I never got why people considered her even average looking...
    Anyways, Chloe is cute...

• I think chloe has the prettier face but I think Jennifer has the better body.

• I agree.. chloe has a completely flat chest, whereas jennifer has nice curves and big boobs. But i'm still attracted to everything about chloe

• Jennifer is very overrated (lookwise).

Chloe is much prettier.

• Jennifer cause i don't know the other person. Plus she has great tits

• hahaha yes Jennifer does have an amazing body. But Chloe is so pretty. google her!

• She is pretty... both if them are beautiful

• Jennifer Lawrence. Chloe still looks like a little kid to me.

• Neither. But CholĂ« Grace Moretz is not nearly as annoying as Jennifer Lawrence, and she has some talent too.

• Jennifer! She's gorgeous.

What Guys Said 11

• Personally I like a prominent septum. It gives the lips a bow-shape that I find pleasing too look at. Also, I'll say based on interviews and behind-the-scenes, both sound like tons of fun to be around.

• which do you choose though? Chloe i'm guessing, based on your description?

• Yep, you got it. (I thought my vote would be linked to my comment).

• Chloe Grace Moretz

• jennifer awrence if i had 2 choose

• Very close but I think Chloe Grace Moretz is slightly prettier.

• Chloe Grace Moretz is cute, the sort of girl I could bring home to meet mom

Jennifer is just sexy lol.

Chloe for me

• Of course Jennifer, she is gorgeous and has a very nice personality.

• One of the hot girls on GAG wins.

• JLaw is the ultimate butterface. Moretz is cute.

• Chloe. Jennifer is pretty too

• 0|0
  • Neither. fill