Why do people stare at me when their driving in their cars?

I don't walk funny or wear anything to gather attention or do anything out of the ordinary.

but at least 70% of cars I see there's always people looking at me, even the drivers and they get a real good look to because they'll stretch their
necks really far as they go past? But it's never people not in cars that don't stare?

It really irritates the sh** out of me. Does this happen to any of you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes its just natural for people to look around and if they are trying to get ur attention or they feel something about you is weird or interesting

What Girls Said 2

• You're hot !!!

• Musclessssss

What Guys Said 7

• I'd stare for a second and ask you what you eat man because look at them biceps you have lol

• Never to me. People avoid me... but that could be the gun on the dashboard...

• Your a sexy beast brother

• I must be smoking hot people do the same to me lol.

• I pretty much stare at everyone I overtake; or at least look over

• Gotta be the arm. Are you only jacked on the one arm? If yes then too much porn, or jerk it with the other arm occasionally. Gotta balance these things out.