What words are usually associated with 'Black girl'?

What word do you think are usually associated with black girls? Doesn't matter if you think it's offensive as it is your own opinion.

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• A troll trying to create drama and start trouble. That's you.

6|3
    1|0
  • I don't go for the stereotypical look - I like the petite look - I like the fun side of black girls
    http://i.imgur.com/yAFJdmZ.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Dark skinned female

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking..."Mmmm, DAMN!, Wow!, *sigh*, and Am I drooling?"

2|0
    0|0
  • empowered
    goddess
    strong

4|0
    0|0
    • And an opinion can still be offensive by the way

• Show All
    • that's all thanks to shitty media representation

• Yeaaah man, but at least I know that I don't fit that bs portrayal

• Hoodrat. lol

0|2
    5|0
    • This is what the troll asker wants.

• Show All
    • Takes too long.

• Then don't comment ignorant bastard.

• Mostly people say ghetto but i think curves and bootay!1

2|0
    0|0
  • Monkey
    Monkey
    Monkey

0|0
    6|0
  • Unattractive unfeminine whiny ugly

0|0
    1|0
    • Is that your view on all black females?

• Show All
    • Someone, somewhere may find her beautiful.

• ok just shut up already.

• Probably loud and attitude

0|0
    2|0
  • Ghetto, angry, sassy, loud, hard, thick, demanding, bossy, ratchet, mouthy, mean...

1|1
    2|0
    • Have you actually gotten to know black girls? Not all black girls are like that. Take me for instance; because i'm far from any of those horrible words.. I live in Kensington Chelsea, England, I'm a straight A/A* student, my parents are pretty well off. All my siblings (6) have attended Harvard, Cambridge and Oxford University. Not all black people/girls are like that.

• Show All
    • These adjectives don't describe black people in America, though I do like see the other opinions which are very positive, black women within the US have a lot of negative stereotypes, this person who gave these adjectives probably only basing their opinion on tv or movies

• No, I live in a city that's about 25% black (Houston), so I have lots of dealings with black people. Some are nice, but most have a out-of-my-way attitude that's very off-putting. I see a lot of black posters decrying stereotypes, but here's the thing: stereotypes don't come from nowhere. There's usually a kernel of truth at the core of these things. The Angry Black Woman persists because it's something people encounter, not because people are just racist cretins with ulterior motives.

• Twerk, Weave, and attitude

1|1
    2|0
    • Why are you on anonymous?

• Show All
    • Ahaha, ohh alright

• i realize these words are kind of stupid to associate with black people, but i go on world star hip hop too often

What Girls Said 10

• Those hour glass curve! And Nubian.

2|1
    1|0
  • hmm.. i have heard ''sassy'.. not sure what it means..

1|0
    0|0
  • Strong, independent, takes no bullshit, straight up, not snobby, big butts, curvy, stylish, laid back.

in other words me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Myself. Because im a black girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I think of high fashion cause black woman seem to spend a lot of money making themselves pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • . Shaniqua.

0|1
    2|0
  • Ghetto, loud, obnoxious, attitude.
    People usually think of negative stereotypes when they think of black girls.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's true. I don't. But you're correct. Ever wonder why that is?

• Show All
    • You probably don't. A lot don't.
      Whites can act just as ghetto, loud, and obnoxious and have attitude also.

• Exactly! But somehow black females tend to be the embodiment of those personality traits.

• The first things that come to mind are some of my friend's names. They are

Funny

Intelligent

Caring

Hard working

My closest friend is quiet like me, but my other two friends are louder.

1|1
    0|0
    • You just BURSTED the troll asker's bubble lol👍. Good for you.

• loud, obnoxious, funny

0|0
    1|0
  • "Bodacious Curves" always comes to my mind when I hear that, the second one is "Great Storytellers, there's just something about how they narrate stories"... like the singing girls in Hercules

1|1
    0|0