By relationships, I mean medium-long term romantic relationships. One night stands, friends with benefits and platonic friends don't count for this.
Many guys here have said that they aren't. That women take more than they give and men risk more in modern relationships. This has led a minority to give up on them all together. What do you think?
To the girls, why do you think so many men think like this?
- Relationships with modern women are great and totally worth it!21% (23)13% (16)17% (39)Vote
- Relationships with modern women are pretty good.6% (7)7% (9)7% (16)Vote
- Relationships with modern women are pretty annoying but what choice do I have?3% (3)21% (26)13% (29)Vote
- Relationships with women are not worth it at all but I'm stuck with them.3% (3)17% (21)10% (24)Vote
- I've given up on relationships with women; it's pointless.1% (1)21% (26)12% (27)Vote
- Other6% (6)17% (20)11% (26)Vote
- I'm a girl and I just want to see the answers.60% (66)4% (3)30% (69)Vote
I also know that guys aren't perfect either but there seems to be no equivalent to things like Red Pill and MGTOW.
I actually get on well with women socially but when it comes to romantic relationships, I don't see the point. And I'm obviously not alone.