I am 6'2. Am I considered tall in US and in Europe? What height is considered tall in US and in Europe generally?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's on the average-to-tall end of the spectrum.

• Average -to-tall? What do you mean?

Average height in US is about 5'9

• I meant exactly what I said.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well average in the US for a guy is 5'9 so if you're above that you're considered tall.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, you are tall.

• Yeah your considered tall

• In Greece you'd be considered tall. Not a giant but quite tall.

What Guys Said 6

• Hmm, I may be bias since I'm tall already, but in the US I think you'd be considered tall though not a giant.

• Yeah, I think that's kinda tall. Granted, I'm sure some guys are taller than you, but probably not a lot of them are.

• You would be considered tall to very tall by the whole world.

• Why don't you ask this to Google?

• I know right? Google is your friend.

• Well, It's stupid to ask "What's US and EU average height?" in here instead of Google.

• Yeah 6'2 is pretty tall in the U. S. I say anything 5'11 and up is tall here.

• In germany you'd be a munchkin, in Italy you'd be a giant. In the US you'd be tall (ish) but not stand out.

• munchkin in germany? İn germany average 5'10 for men. I am 6'2.5 so I am 4 inches more taller then average there.

• It's not that it's not tall enough, it's just that it doesn't really stand out like it does elsewhere. Modelling is an international thing so you'd say globally 6'2-6'3 would be seen as tall, dudes who are taller than that start to look proportionately odd and modelling is a game of aesthetics.

• ah I get it alright. So 6'2 , 6'3 are tall and attractive in US. But not too much tall for stand out? Right?

Because most people saying 6'5 and up is too tall. But 6'2 range is ideal tall then