How do I stop being crazy jealous of lesbians?

LESBIANS
It's just so damn unfair. I see tons of lesbians that are dating short girls, tall girls, shy girls, butch girls. Lesbans just seem wayyyyyyyyyyyy more open to dating different body shapes. Lesbians don't give a fuck if you're short.

Something that makes me even more frustrating is that lesbians allow each other to express emotions freely. Straight women don't like it when men express a certain amount of emotions. Lesbian relationships are strange in that they don't care too much for your wealth or height. Status is still important but even then you don't need crazy amount of status like men.
STRAIGHT WOMEN
Yet when it comes to straight women the guy always has to be Tall, broad shoulders, and the cliche list goes on. Straight women seem to have a biological restriction. Like their bodies are only attracte to tall bigger males and nothing else. NOTICE THE MALE ALWAYS HAS TO BE TALL!

Even Bi-women said the men must be tall while the female can be any height. Seriously why the fuck even be male when you're short? Tall men get payed more, tall men bully you, you get treated like crap and made fun of at work, women reject you... and after a life of hell people have the NERVE to say just be confident after THEY BEAT THE CONFEDENCE OUT OF YOU.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry. this is another generalisation. #186

you've CLEARLY had women who 'beat the confidence out of u' to the point where u resent them and feel jealous of lesbian relationships. like do u know how sad this sounds?

not every woman cares about height, weight or status NEARLY as much as u think she would. sure, we've got our standards, and damn right we are entitled to them, but that doesn't mean u need to wallow in pity and act like all hope is lost.

u know, sometimes i feel like this is one reason y women dont always approach guys. because even if they did, the guy might think that she's trying to manipulate him, since "oh wait a woman can't like someone like me, oh no no, they all like tall dark handsome and rich!"

break away from stereotypes. once u walk away, ur free. get out of jail mate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you're missing the point. It's not about lesbian versus straight. It's about HOT versus LESS HOT. The hot girls--straight OR lesbian--have better dating options and therefore date more attractive people. Take another look at the 3 girls in your pictures above.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to see someone about this unhealthy attitude you have going on.

• Because female-female dating is not the same as male-female. In the heterosexual mind there's also a prefixed biological preference towards the opposite sex. In general women, who are attracted to men, prefer a man to be taller. The other way around men, who are attracted ro men prefer (in general) women to be shorter than they are.

By the way: height is not an issue among homosexual men either.

What Guys Said 5

• The man being tall and woman being short is such a fucking cliché. Not everyone thinks like this. And plenty of men who aren't exceptionally tall or broad-shouldered have heterosexual relationships too. The male doesn't always have to be tall.

• Just move on with your life? Pretty obvious.

• Ummmm when the fuck was the world ever fair?

• How tall are you? I've never been bullied over my height and have a good job. Girls are also attracted to me and my dating life ain't so bad, I dated short girls, tall girls, straight girls, bi girls. And a few Kinsey 5 lesbians. I'm 5'7

• So... you're jelly cause they get girls?