Have you ever felt like you're someone else's second choice?

Nevermind the pictures, just posting them cause I don't want it to look so plain (yeah I'm weird). Anyways, title says it all. Have y'all ever felt like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• The one time I learned to know a girl I discovered after a few weeks that I was second choice :-(
    I had a very empty feeling for a day or two :o

• Thanks for this MH as well :D
      And let's hope that next time we're not second choice :o

• You're welcome (: and yup, hopefully ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've certainly felt like that before and it's not a good feeling. In my case, it wasn't really friends making me feel that way though as it was romantic partners. I have felt like someone was "settling" for me before too and that didn't make me feel very great.

What Guys Said 3

• Thankfully, no. Now weather that is true or not is a different story... but in dating, two of my girlfriends were being pursued by multiple guys when they chose me to date and my previous ex was sort of dating someone, but not for long or officially and after one date she dumped him for me. I also know that the majority of my close friends would drop things if I wanted to visit them.

This sort of makes me sound full of myself, I promise I am not. I am just a loyal, intelligent and funny guy, and I like to think people respond to that.

• Yes🙍🏻 I don't have time for those people 💁🏻

• Nope not really.

What Girls Said 7

• Only all the freaking time.
    I've never been anyone's first choice. I'm always the 2nd choice, or the 3rd, or the 4th, or the 78th... I'm very much used to it.

• I have a sense if that's true... and if I sense it - there's not going to be a relationship.
    It's sad when you have to be supportive and constantly try to 'sell' yourself to the person that's supposed to love you back.

• Yes. I often feel like this. Second best sucks.

• I know I'm second choice, but I just haveto accept it. It means you don't haveto worry about others on the flipside.

• Yes, I have felt like that before

• More often than ever. I always am the second choice all the time.

• Yes, all the time.