Is it normal to be jealous of your best-friend's boyfriend?

I'm extremly happy that she found someone who loves her, but I feel that he's stealing her from me x_x He's stealing my giiirl, he saw her twice as much as I did these past 2 weeks ( since they started dating) T_T
Have you ever been in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Become friends with him too and be a proud third wheel. That's pretty much what I did when my friend started dating but I actually knew her before they dated so.. yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I reckon it's normal. I kind of felt like that when my sister started getting boyfriends, I felt very much left out and forgotten about.

What Guys Said 3

• Happens all the time

But some people are super awesome and wouldn't change a thing, they truly value those friendships, a boyfriend or girlfriend wouldn't take away from their moment.

• Its pretty normal because have a new gf/bf is something new and exciting

• Yeah, you feel like the third wheel, don't you?

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I hate all my friends' boyfriends XD because when it's girls night, they can't flirt!! So I'm just the only one chasing guys XD
    And sometimes they can't go out because they have plans with the fuckers. The worst part is that all those guys are douches.

• feeling neglected is normal in the early stages when the couple gets drugged up by the love bug. eventually it will wear off and she's start noticing you again.

• Its completely normal to feel neglected but you need to talk to her about this because she shouldn't be letting a guy come between you two either