Is it considered gay if you have sex with your clone?

Weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would also be incest too. There is simply no one genetically closer to you than your clone.

I find it helpful in these sorts of questions to substitute the words "identical twin" for the word "clone". Being an identical twin is a special case of being a clone: you are the same age, you were produced by natural processes, and you were born from the same womb. To use a different technology to achieve the same result produces what we commonly call a clone.

• it would hardly be incest since you are not going to marry or reproduce with yourself.

• @alibaba42

First off, a clone of me is not actually me, it is another person with the same genetic make up as me (ie. an identical twin).

Secondly, incest is not confined to male-female sexual activity. Same gender sex between closely related people is still incest.

Let's say we use your definition of incest:

Supposed my already married sister had undergone a hysterectomy. By your definition, me having sex with her would not be incest because:
      1) she is already married therefore, she could not marry me
      2) she is no longer able to reproduce

• It would depend on the reaction of your family and society since it is the reaction of society that transforms incest into such a disruptive phenomenon. The condemnation, the horror, the revulsion and the attendant social sanctions interfere with the internal processes and dynamics of the incestuous family. It is from society that the child learns that something is horribly wrong, that he should feel guilty, and that the offending parent is a defective role model.

Therefore, if you are both consenting, and since no other lineage of your family would be affected, it may not be seen as damaging to your family, just a gay relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or is it ADVANCED MASTURBATION?

What Guys Said 34

• Yes it's still gay, but clones should not have sex anyway, they should fight for Palpatine instead. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aD-m7Cw84

• Woman... you kill me. I am so glad I found you!

• if you are attracted to it... probably. because you are physically attracted to the same sex and if you are attracted to your clone you are probably also attracted to other people of the same sex.

but even if I'd be gay I wouldn't wanna have sex with my clone... I don't think I'm attractive

• Gay and gross for a dude to do it, but hot for women to do it. 😁 Double standard, me? YEP!!! HAHAHA!

• It would be freaky to see a come for real tho

• I would still bang my ownself. But would still not call myself gay. Because I am banging my ownself and I am not gay and yea,... wait... what? ummm?

• yup that would be gay. :-P

• Pretty sure there's no word for what that is... We need a new word, and let the Jesus-freaks worry about the rest...

• i guess it would be considered masturbation? xD

• Well if it is a male clone in my case, then yes!

• I don't think we have a word for this yet.

• Yes... yes it would lol

• probably bi then xD

• Yes it would.

• The phrase "go fuck yourself comes to mind". by the way I'm not telling you to go fuck yourself.

• Probably both gay and incestual.

• YUP! It would be more than being gay if its a clone and of yourself.

• ... I don't know...

That'd be just weird though because I'm not attracted to myself

• No I think it would be considered as inscest instead

• Its selfcest

• I would do gay for me

• I'm too sexy for myself.

• I wouldn't have sex with my clone. That would be gay

• I'd say masturbation

• since there are no clones I would have to answer for "same sex identical twins"
    And Yes it would be gay

• Your clone would be the same sex as you so yes it would be. It's pretty simple to understand actually, I'm surprised you couldn't answer this yourself.

• I would consider it gay sex... but would it be gay? or... Im confused.

• who would have sex with there clone anyways lol XD

• nah its masturbating

• Ye but it could be incest to

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 11

• Nah, masturbation.

• Because you have never seen your actual face, you would not recognize your clone as a copy of you.

So, yes, as you would just think it's another wo/man.

• Hmm... if i look like that hahah!

• Yes, it would be.

• Yes, because it same gender.

• definitely

• It's incest.

• Mmmmmm... I want to say its asexual but I know it's not right.

• Yes, why yes it is.

• Deeper. This person is you. You're having sex with yourself, that transcends gender.

• Where is she? Give me that girl :D