Girls, Always wet 'down there'?

For some ungodly reason, I'm always wet 'down there', having nothing to do with arousal.

I take a shower, pat dry, put on clean dry panties and within a hour or so, my panties are damp, by the time 5-6 hours go by, they're so damp that I need to change panties.

There's no fishy or rotten smell. Just smells like urine, and sweat. However I haven't felt myself peeing myself little by little, so the urine smell is weird. I wipe right, often twice just to make sure I'm dry.

No odd color discharge, it's all soaked into my underwear, clear.

Doctors have nothing to say when I've been checked out for an infections etc. They just said I'll have to get used to 2 panty changes a day. (sometimes three)

Any other girls deal with this?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women just produce more discharge than others, it's nothing medical, it just happens.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well, I wouldn't say it's strange. My underwear usually gets slightly wet from discharge throughout the day but never smells like urine unless I haven't wiped well. Maybe you have a weak bladder that releases a little bit of urine but not enough to feel anything. My sister has that problem and she just works on her pelvic floor muscles and what not to strengthen it up and she doesn't have it as much anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal for a lot of women. I have trouble getting much more than damp so I definitely don't have your problem. But you aren't strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's not uncommon. I am always wet as well. It's not an infection or anything, it's just simply that your vagina self lubricates all the time, not just when you are aroused.

0|0
    0|0
  • try a panty liner? I went through this during puberty before my first period but not since.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have tried them, I just hate wearing them so much. Ugh. Sucks.

• Ya I know it sucks but it may be preferable to constant underwear changes

• I do actually. It's just discharge. Usually happens when you're about to start your period.

0|0
    0|0
    • Mine's 365, lol. Frustrating!

• Mine happens 24\7 as well. I know how you feel. I always come home and its in my underwear. I'll have to a my doctor next time. I feel your pain. 😂😂

• i have the same issue

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you wash yourself after you pee? Maybe its urine. Or maybe its discharge lol. I discharge like 2 times a day sometimes more its so annoying.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wipe? Usually twice. I could get some baby wipes though. But, yeah I think it's mostly discharge

• Well if its discharge it can't always be clear lol. Its usually white.

• I've had some, slightly white kind, but not very often, it's almost always clear.