Are Cancer zodiac man momma's boy? I have a cancerian partner and he can even kill any one if his mom say this to him to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• The earth has moved so far in its orbit around the milky way that even if astrology was not complete bull shit the stars wouldn't be in the same places as they use to be also I'm a cancer and I race cars hunt and I have a proper respect for my mom but I'm no momas boy

• My cancerian partner can not even sleep for a night without his mother and he is 26 years old

• And many people dsays that cancerian men are so possessive is it really true? My cancerian partner behaves so possessive he wants that except with him I don't even talk to any one but he flirts with girls but pretends like no one is as loyal as him and he would kill me if I break up with him

• Again you can't base a intire catigory of one example by that logic all Germans are hitler all planets have life all humans have penis your flaw in in your logic

Most Helpful Girl

• His Zodiac sign has nothing to do with that comment. I would watch him because that isn't something that anyone should say, regardless of when they are born.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah there's something wrong there.

I'd proceed with caution bro.

• I am Libra and yea I love my mom, She get my everything I want and supprot me in everything that's good for me. But I am also tall jackedathletic and a beast , mirin? Ik u do OP

• Zodiac has no correlation to personality traits.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes they are bc cancer is a nurturing and maternal sign. I know a few cancerian guys and they would go to war if someone wronged their mother or said anything out of line about her. If they have children they go on super drive.