My ex girlfriend contacted me after 1 YEAR of complete radio silence? HELP?

I don't know what to do... does she want us to talk? is she expecting me to message her now?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• What'd she say? I think if it's been a year, if you're curious you can see what she wants, and if you're not, then you can just ignore it. If she contacted you she probably does expect you to respond.

• what do you want? if you've fully moved on then tell her that you're not interested in starting anything up with her.

• I've gotten over the relationship itself... but I don't think I'm completely over her. There's no worry hearing what she wants to talk about, right?

• no. and if you haven't gotten over her, you may want to try again. people do change. many times people get back with someone down the road and things are much better. maybe it'll work out the way between the two of you. a lot could have changed for her in that year.

• Tell her to fuck off

What Guys Said 5

• I would honestly just ignore it.

I mean... if you want to be friends with her and think that's a good idea, go for it. But most of the times it's something else. And that something else is just not worth it.

Good luck! ;)

• What is that "something else"?

• Could be a hook up "for old times sake" or simply that she wants to get back together. I'd steer clear of both.

• What did she say?

• Sharing it

• do nothing. keep the past in the past.

• Ask her, and if I was in your place I wouldn't take her back tbh
    Because you already know her and it haven't worked, why would you waist more time for the same result?

• I'm not looking to rush back into anything... I'd love to see her and catch up.

• Okay, but be carful, don't show her that you're glad and excited that you finally got to catch up, you still don't know what does she wants, and it's been a whole year man!! It's a long time!
      Try to get everything's out of her before she do to you, I don't want you to get hurt buddy

• One more thing and it's very important!
      She'll ask you how have you been, even if you haven't done anything the past year even if you had the worst year ever, DONT TELL HER THAT!!! Say the exact opposite, so she knows that your life haven't stopped after her, if you haven't had a new girl tell her you prefer casual dated now and you're too busy with your work and new hobbies.. Her reaction will show you the real reason she's back ;)