Do you have any tattoos? if you do, what do they mean?

if you don't have one, would you get one and what would it mean to you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've have 5 birds flying up my ankle - my first tattoo, I got it pretty short after I had turned 18 and it pretty much symbolises the freedom that comes with adulthood. It's a positive tattoo & I designed it myself.
    The second one I got is a japanese phrase in my own handwriting over my ribs which translates into "I'm a fighter" which I got done by an actual yakuza in Sapporo, Hokkaido lmao I know I'm so badass..
    The third one is a white ink tattoo on my wrist which is a symbol for mother and child in honours of my mom because she's the most inspirational, greatest person I've ever met. :)
    That's all I've got so far.

What Guys Said 14

• I have a graveyard scene half sleeve. It's awesome. Has A haunted chapel in the moonlight with dark clouds, graveyard, haunted windmill, crows, bats etc. a) because I have a haunted soul, b) I've always loved horror. Big fan of Halloween and Tim burton type stuff.

Have several more but my other favourite is a treble clef on my left shoulder. I am a musician, and it was done by one of the best tatooists in South Africa.

• I've got a mother tattoo to act as a constant reminder of how much I love my mother. I'm a dipshit you see, I'd forget if I didn't have a scruffy doodle to remember it by! ;p

• I have 4 one on my back of a Klingon bird of play, one on my right upper arm of a dragon, one on my left upper arm of a Celtic sun, and one on my left leg of foamy the squirrel. They are all because I like them.

• 0|0
  • I don't have one. If I were to get one, I'd get a crying giraffe. It represents I'm really tall and I've been bullied. It also means that giraffes need to stop being shot by hunters 😠

• I have a tattoo that says "sinner" on my upper back.

It means I am dumb as hell.

• I got this as a tattoo on my shoulder its the Jolly roger of the Heart Pirates led by Trafalgar law in one piece

orig15.deviantart.net/.../...art_by_vegapunk89.jpg

• I was thinking about getting the aquarius symbol in between the two outside linew of my index finger.
    I'm going to probably get a temporary tattoo that fades after a few month so I know whether or not I actually want it.

Thinking about getting your first tattoo, Alice? (:

• when I turn 18 I will do a owl but I don't know where

• oh that is a good place! I always liked owls and in some cultures they represent intelligence and they belong to those that find wisdom in silence and it kinda represents who I am and there is a cool superstition that say they are death messenger

• Sounds a bit like a sign of humility which is awesome. Sounds pretty cool. Good luck with it.

• Quote on my ribs.. crest on my arm.. war torn flag on my chest. All military ink.. working on getting them removed so I can compete in bodybuilding though. It's a long and painful proccess lol

• What is the quote?

• Sorry to hear about your friend. I can't help but totally admire people in the military, air force and marines.

I have dated military men, know the sacrifices they constantly make, all the psychological pressure they are under daily and how much they deeply miss everything they are leaving behind.

I also know how hard civilian life is for them afterward, have seen the effects of PTSD
      firsthand and the damage caused by 14 month tours in Kandahar and Kabul.

MUCH respect and peace xo

• Thankyou I appreciate that.

• Would never, they mean nothing but regret and possible STD's to me

• I'm might get a tattoo on my calf. It's gonna be two lines for eyes, a dot for a nose, and a red smiling mouth. It's gonna be a Joker face.

• I don't have any
    But I'll get some on my left arm and left chest
    I love tattoos
    What about you?

• i love tattoos, but i dont have any.. and won't put any

• I don't. I don't think I ever will

What Girls Said 9

• Me = One tiny tattoo = A small black bat with forked devil tail.
    Its meaning = Creature of the night.

• A sparrow on my ankle
    A quote on my lower back
    A gun and a rose on my inner arm
    A tree and a date on my wrist
    An infinity sign on my wrist

• I dont have any yet but i want many. I have about 20 ideas so far and they all have meanign to me

• Id never get a tattoo as for your 3rd question

• The most recent is small and it References an interpersonal model i designed based on a long distance relationship. Its quite accurate, dweeby, romantic, and a bit depressing all at the same time partially because the distance is hard but I love him and so i love the tattoo aswell.

• I don't but I would love to get one on my wrist saying 'believe'

• No, I'm not into tattoos. Not against them, just don't want one for myself.

• I have a star on my foot, I turned 18 and my friend and I decided we could get tattoos so we went and got them and I have a black heart on my hand. I want to get a feather with a blue heart on my forearm for my baby I lost, also wanna do something with a mandala giraffe also in honor of my baby.

• I have seven. Some have more meaning than others. I like tattoos because its nice to look at a good piece of art on someone. I have a skin condition that cause small red bumps and after getting tattooed the bumps stopped in those spots. So it was a win/win for me.