Can gayness be measured?

like is there a scale for gay people?
Can gayness be measured?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well actually...
    Alfred Kinsey did a psychology experiment in 1948 to test the presence of homosexuality in men. (aka how "homosexual" are you). They didn't particularly make a true test in the traditional sense, but after interviews with subjects, they assigned ratings to the people. It's called the "Kinsey Scale."
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...x-Kinsey_Scale.svg.png
    You can read more about it here:
    www.kinseyinstitute.org/.../kinsey-scale.php

Results:
    Men: 11.6% of white males aged 20–35 were given a rating of 3 for this period of their lives. The study also reported that 10% of American males surveyed were "more or less exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55" (in the 5 to 6 range).

Women: 7% of single females aged 20–35 and 4% of previously married females aged 20–35 were given a rating of 3 for this period of their lives. 2% to 6% of females, aged 20–35, were given a rating of 5 and 1% to 3% of unmarried females aged 20–35 were rated as 6.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale#Findings

So, technically, it can be measured, just perhaps with more science than one may assume.

*correction*
      "Alfred Kinsey did a psychology experiment in 1948 to test the presence of homosexuality in men"
      They tested both men and women. I should clarify, however, that men were tested in 1948 (results published in "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male") and women were tested in 1953 (results published in "Sexual Behavior in the Human Female"). Or at least that's what I've gathered.

What Girls Said 6

• On the Kinsley scale

• ya I'd say my gayness is about 5'6"

• Marvin smiles at Shawn, Shawn tickles Marvin's stomch, kisses his nose and cuddles him. Marvin feels soft, warm and safe in Shawn's arms.

How gay is this? :3

• Kinda gay, gay and hella gay.

• lol.. people still beleive in Kinsey.

• Most white men are into men and women

What Guys Said 13

• Sure...
    . internal.bdoutdoors.com/.../...c1932a1c574f9d4.gif

Holy crap my Fag-detector is off the charts.

rs141.pbsrc.com/.../fagometer7tm.gif

• I measure mine in rainbow emojis. Depending on what day of the week, wind conditions, atmospheric pressure, etc. I am varying amounts of gay.
    Example: yesterday, I was this much gay: 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
    Last week, my average gay was about 🌈🌈🌈🌈 many gainbows.
    This scale only applies to asexual (me!), pansexual, bisexual, and any other that doesn't specify one preferred gender.

• @takumi can it?

• Lmaoooo

• The most popular scale is the felice-yag scale developed at UCLA back in the 50s.

• not sure about measured but some are more gay yes, more bi etc etc

• Is there a scale for measuring trollness?

• yes yes it can there's flaming gay and there basic gay there so much gay

• Nigga u gay

• Ask Andy Dick

• Yes there is it requires another guy with an 10 inch sausage, he must fully insert in your mouth and the deeper you keep letting it in the more gay u r

• 1. You jerk off to guys.
    2. You like to fuck guys in the ass.
    3. You like to get fucked in the ass.
    4. You cross dress
    5. You talk with a forced high pitched voice and act like a girl. (This is the only gay that I HATE. Same as gay girls who try to act like men.)

• guys on top r less gay as they act macho n manly n fuck hard n those on the bottom act like women so more gay.