If you could shoot Ice out of your hands, what would you do?

If you could shoot Ice out of your hands, what would you do?

Like Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat or Iceman from X-men

1|0
10|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 16

• I'd move to the North Pole or to Antarctica. Probably should put those abilities to good use and slow down the effects of melting ice caps from global warming and climate change. I'm also gonna chill with the Penguins and Polar Bears.

If I had thise abilities I like the idea of making all kinds of things or objects out of ice like Cryomancer variation Sub-Zero. So if someone, ever want something made out of ice just for fun. No problem, I'll hook then up, just call or text me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 66.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_ng1un5cX1H1qd61j1.gif

media.giphy.com/media/eZHDER1DwWeA0/giphy.gif

Get my Elsa on and build an isolated ice castle. Then live out my days singing let it gooooo😇!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I shot ice out of my hands I would probably not masterbate again for one. At least all my drinks would be cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be disappointed that I don't have cooler powers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be very effective superhero tactic so I might try crime fighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd chill my champagne

This message has been endorsed by jeb bush

0|0
    0|0
  • i would kick scorpion's ass and team up with sub zero

0|0
    0|0
  • Make it winter

0|0
    0|0
  • That would make you very popular cooling the beer people lugged up the mountain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open a business on Saudi Arabia where people could sky, and make lot's of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find, freeze and then shatter this bitch I had as a costumer tonight at Walmart.

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

haha you work at walmart

This message has been endorsed by jeb bush

• Freeze myself so I can sleep til a better generation. I think that's a pretty solid plan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Frozen the entire volcano

0|0
    0|0
  • ⛄️I'd build a gay snow man of course⛄️

0|0
    0|0
  • freeze a bank vault then break it open.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get really good at it so I don't accidentally freeze my Dick of when I'm trying to take a piss

0|0
    0|0