Is this true? "Money can't buy you love cause its over priced'' - J. cole?

Personally, I think its true. But, what do you guys think.

• Yes
  • Nah
2mo http://genius.com/238409 Lyrics to the song. The songs called, " Work Out" by J. cole

Most Helpful Girl

• money can't buy love because love isn't for sale

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont understand how you ever can buy a feeling.

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes with Having too Much, such as Money... One can get Bored.
    However, being Comfy with some Doe Though, so one can Live a bit Comfortable, is a Good Feeling, a Better sense of Reeling.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• This is a stupid question

• Any "love" it buys you will be fake so yes I believe that's true.
    But "Money can't buy happiness" is false in my opinion :P

What Guys Said 18

• I would change it for something like this: "Money can't buy you love cause love doesn't exist."

XD

• No money can't buy you love because love is something that can't be brought with money. That and love is priceless.

• Money can't buy you love. It can get you plenty; everthing - use your imagination. But the key to life is happiness - the worlds oldest philosophical conundrum. "What is happiness and how do you obtain it?" We've all know (n) genuinely happy people who are a joy to have around, and love their partners and their families, even if its pushing a broom. It's not at all related to income. But they are rich.
    If you figure it out, pls let me know.

• Money can't buy love but it can attract a woman that loves money

• It's not true because love isn't overpriced. You just need to make more money.

• Say that too most of the 19 year old women sucking up too 60 year old men who are filthy rich.

• Money can't buy love, but money can buy a gold digger. And the buyer can then fall for the gold digger

• Money cannot hold on to love but it will get your foot in the door quicker.

• Money can't buy love just as money can't buy sadess, money can't buy anger.

• a brand new lambo, gold watch and big house will turn 90% of the women to you. will they be nice no...

• Who is J. Cole. That phrase doesn't make any sense. Is he another one of those overrated rappers

Lol, no he isn't an over rated rapper. a lot of people don't know who he is.

• no money can't buy love cause love is priceless

• I am a firm believer that women value wealth and status before all other things

You can be everything, handsome, smart, charismatic, loving, and caring, but If you lack dough... Say good bye, because she doesn't want to ride on the bus, when there are guys with a lexus ready to drive her around.

girls will always feel inadequate if you dont have as much money as the next guy.

Also, J Cole is always reminiscing about his teen age loves etc, young girls dont care about wealth as much, but as soon as they start paying their own bills, they quickly look for a dude who will take over what their parents used to do for them.

• Money can't directly buy love but it sure can help. And I'm not talking about finding some gold digger who wants you for your money. But having money means you can go out more, travel more etc. so you're a lot more likely to find love

• i disagree.. i think money can buy love because women are materialistic creatures

• Depends on what type of love you want , they will pretend to love you if you have a lot of money

• I don't care too much for money

Cause money can't buy me love.

• Money can't buy love but it can buy gold diggers.