Did you parents spank you with a belt or a paddle?

• yes
  • no
  • explain
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, but usually by hand.

Teachers spanked also. There was still a lot of spanking going on in school. The teachers always used a long thin wood paddle. They usually had it hanging on the wall in sight so you remembered it was there. Sometimes the principal spanked, but usually it was the teachers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither of my parents owned a paddle, but my mother used a belt and wooden spoon, but usually had her brother pin me down and beat me. She also liked to pull me around by my hair and ear. My father used anything he had in his hands at the time: belt, shoes, telephone, remote control, coffee cup, radiator hoses, broken refrigerator handle, corner of the desk, salad bowls, dinner plates, baseball bats, snow globe, but he preferred to use his fists wrap his hands around my neck and choke me until I stopped struggling if he didn't have anything to throw across the room at me. I was pissed when he broke my computer's hard drive by smashing it over my head.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• I found out about a hairbrush AFTER I left home...

• A tree branch or bamboo stick.

But mostly I got the punch of hell.

• Not with belts or paddles, but canes and rulesrs.

My mom once forgot she had turned her diamond ring around to face the inside of her hand when she slapped me across the face. I still make fun of her for it to this day.

• Wooden spoon

• I was never spanked.

• nope, luckily not

• Belt, stick, but mainly their hands

• Never... My dad hit me a few times but that's the most extreme it got

• Nope, my parents never spanked me.

• no if I stepped out of line it was more with fists and open hand

• Hammer

• She didd lose her temper again and again and hit me with whatever.

• No my dad just used his hand. Hard enough to bruise though. I think it was for the best though, sometimes it's the best way to teach kids

What Girls Said 13

• Yes many times but any kind of spanking never worked on me, had NO effect what so ever cause I was a demon child lol, i'd bite them and punch them for it. Both my parents had to restrain me by arms and feet so I would struggle to the point of exhaustion. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Fortunately I grew out of that before my preteens. πŸ˜‚

• yes and yes and any number of other things that were within reach

• what was the most painful

• Yea my mom whooped my ass with all sorts of stuff. In all honesty I was a badass kid though. It was effective at disciplining me though. I'm my mother's most well behave kid and an A student now.

• Belts
    Shoes
    Cooking utensils
    Sticks
    Brooms
    Mops
    The list is endless lmfaoooooooo

• what was the most panties did they spank your bare butt

• spank me man. Never did the same shit over again. Pair it with screaming at me and i got the point

• Just the palm of their hand when I was naughty. And I'll be doing the exact same thing with my kids. Screw all this political correctness. I turned out damn fine :P

• nothing wrong with spanking your kids when they need it

• Anything that's close to there hands

• paddle belts did it hurt and could you sit down after

• I got hit with slippers , clothes hangers the list goes on but I never got hit on my butt

• They used to spank me with their hand or with a tea towel

• haha! yes I was a bad childπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• my mom used a belt ouch what did your mom use

• sounds like it suck

• i love it when my boyfriend spank me like im a little girl

• I get spanked sometimes

• at 16 with what?

• My mom dont care where we are at she will just pull my pants down and start spanking

• really that sucks sounds like it hurts bad like mine did my ass would be so sore and red

• They did hit me with belts but the absolute worst were the flip flops. Holy shit that was something

• how bad does it sting

• No they didn't spank me.

• My mother tried to spank me with a belt several times, but fortunately there was always someone there to stop her.