• Ask
  • myTake

Girl tells me she doesn't want relationship right now, but we are sleeping together and kissing?

I have been seeing this girl for about two months. We pretty much took off on fire, a lot of sex, going out often, really enjoying each others... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• She's using you to get off, and has no intentions of dating you. It sucks balls, but this has happened to me a hell of a lot of times with guys. You're sadly easy, and she's taking advantage of it, she wants the sex and all the things of a relationship, without the commitment, so if someone better comes along she can leave you.

What Girls Said 5

• She's a confused person. She doesn't know what she wants.

• Ok she is playing hard to get or probably she is scared. Make her trust you. Don't try to hard. Try comforting her and make her open up to you! Be patient and if it still doesn't work then you have to tell her how you feel about this whole situation and about how you feel about her.XOXO the love doctor

• You want my honest opinion? Her heart still belongs to her ex. I know he sounds like he was a piece of crap, But she still loves him.. When my boyfrriend and I broke up, I was kinda seein a guy, having sex kissing ect. He wanted to date me but I said I couldn't... Basically he was a rebound but I couldn't get over my ex...I hope that's not the case, but it may be.Best of luck!

• You should be honest with her and explain to her how you feel and also what a relationship means to you so you can be on the same track. I had f***ed around with a guy for a few months but had not wanted to date him and used excuses to (something I am not proud of), but I don't think that is the case here. So I would explain everything to her but not in a brutally honest way, just an informative way :)

What Guys Said 3

• Haha, you need to appreciate what you have, a F-BUDDY, many guys would kill to be in your position. But, if you really want to be in a relationship with her, you need to tell her to be honest and tell you exactly what's going on. It sounds like she is giving you the usual female BS excuses and she obviously still has feelings for this other guy. You need to tell her that's its either you or him and if she chooses him than she obviously is not worth your trouble. If you are still doing the same stuff you were before than not much has changed, she is just in denial and thinks that if it's not called a "relationship" than everything will be ok, but it won't. So you need to tell her "it's either my way or the highway"

• Im having the same type of problem as you.. except my girl isn't from another country . I've been playin it safe and just keeping her as a F**k buddy , but its so hard to not be in a relationship with her , I don't know what to do... just tell her how you feel..

• Its easier said than done when you're an onlooker. I say try to take control of the situation. Sadly, I think there won't be anything more than "a moment's pleasure". The truth hurts.