Should a girl ever tell a guy she loves him first?

Should I tell this guy that I am falling in love with him (and I know I am), or should I wait for him to say something first?Should I ask him how he feels?We have been together for 3 weeks now. I have been hinting at it...Should I give him some space/time, or ask him up front? Would he tell me if he did love me, or keep it to himself?

This question has a poll!

• Wait for him to say something first. Vote A
  • If you feel it, say it! Vote B
  • Ask him how he feels. Vote C
  • Never talk about it! Vote D
I told him.
He told me like... 3 days later. :)
All is good.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd be careful with the word "love" ;-)Love is something to be interpret really differently throughout different people. To me love indicates a feeling that I wouldn't want to go away EVER. To love a person means to be willing to spent the rest of your lifetime with that one person.And in my opinion this feeling is simply non-existent after only three weeks of dating or knowing each other ;)But to give a direct answer to your question, there is no problem in you telling him that you like him and want to spent more time with him to be able to get to know him even better, even closer!Really, my only advise would be to be careful around the word of "love" :>

• LOVE: A feeling or disposition of deep affection or fondness for someone, typically arising from a recognition of attractive qualities, from natural affinity, or from sympathy and manifesting itself in concern for the other's welfare and pleasure in his or her presence; great liking, strong emotional attachment; (similarly) a feeling or disposition of benevolent attachment experienced towards a group or category of people.

• I really don't care what a dictionary tells me to the word of love.People interpret it the way they want and that's why I would be careful using it.

• Yeah I know what you mean. I actually think most people don't go by the dicitonary definition, which sucks and doesn't make sense... but whatcha gonna do? :P

What Guys Said 3

• For now! There's gonna be some hell to pay somewhere down the road, trust me!

• My theory is that the word 'love' gets thrown around so haphazardly that it's lost all meaning. Let's just relax a bit and not tell each other anything about love. Show a guy you love them, don't try to convince them. That never works!

• Thats fine BUT... guys, we would prefer it if you just tell us how you feel. IN DETAIL. Once in a while. :(

• Alright alright you require intellectual stimulation. That's good I guess!

• three weeks is a bit premature. just tell him you are falling for him. not falling in love.wait a few months, after the initial glow is fading and you're starting to see more than just sunshine smiles and sparkles, before you start dropping the L word.

• Haha this bugs me so much though. "im falling for you" / "i miss you" / "I have feelings for you" etc etc. ITS LOVE, PEOPLE, JUST SAY IT!! ugh. whatever ~ :P

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!