Sexual tension between me and my boyfriend's dad?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years and I met his dad 1yr into our relationship.

His dad has an outgoing personality and is young at heart so we get on well.

I've caught him looking at me a few times, like at my butt or legs and breasts.

He tries to make me laugh all the time. When I visit him he puts so much effort into his appearance.

My boyfriend has told me that his dad had said I was good looking.

And when I was at boyfriend house he came out knowing I was in the living room with his fly undone and topless, putting top on in front of me and my boyfriend?

I like him but I'm so confused as he is my boyfriends father. Its wrong but I'm attracted to him. Is he giving me signals or am I just being weird?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like this question too, the moment I saw it in a list, I just had to click on it. Yeah he's giving signals. I stare at girls butt, legs, and breasts too when I'm interested call it what you will but it's not perverted. Hold on, his fly undone? I haven't seen this one, this guy must be horny as hell for you, he might as well hold up a sign. And putting his shirt on, ha, you can't tell me you were attracted to that, wasn't he a little fat and flabby? I don't know if he's wanting to get with you, that might be a little weird but you're definitely eye candy for him

• His fly was undone lol wtf..... Don't get yourself mixed-up in a father and son triangle! Maybe it could help to speak to you're Boyfriend about it? But I wouldn't say oh by the way I'm attracted to him too... I would say something on the lines of I feel awkward around him?

• Suave-Man I almost choked after reading that hilarious description. Damn that was FUNNY!

• Wowowow that was graphic. Lol

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• From a genetics stand-point, it's natural for you to be somewhat attracted to your boyfriends Dad. He's 1/2 your boyfriend, genetically speaking. On the other hand, it sounds like he's having a mid-life crisis. He's 1/2 your age!

In any case, be flattered. What this means is two things: 1. You are hot in your "dad's" eyes. And 2. Your Boyfriend must find you hot, too, since attraction is partially genetic.

• Part attraction to you, part mid-life crisis. It's an awesome feeling and boost to the old ego knowing a younger hot woman is attracted to you.

Chalk it up to weird hormones doing their thing at that age and pay it no attention. IF however you break up with your bf, then consider the dad fair game. That will invoke some issues between him and your then ex-bf of course, but that wouldn't be any of your business.

• His father is being very inconsiderate. If he had any respect for his son, he would keep it in his pants whenever you are over at their house. He needs to go out and get his own girlfriend and stop trying to attract you.

Just think about what it is you want. If you want a serious relationship with the son, you need to tell him about what is going on. And if he knows, tell him he needs to say something to his father and get him to stop. Taking the other road, and experimenting with his father, you'd be throwing away your three year relationship with the son for certain. Even if things didn't end, I doubt the father is looking for anything more than sex at this point.

You should try to fix him up with any single ladies you know.

• I don't have an answer for you but I really enjoyed reading this question. I just had to say it.

• Thank you. =s

What Girls Said 1

• Thank you so much for the posting this question. I have the exact same problem! I am very attracted to my boyfriend's Dad. We've been together for 2 years and when his Dad first met me, my boyfriend said his Dad told him that I "have a really nice rack". Of course that is very ego boosting, but I wish I didn't know he was attracted to me. Everytime we get together my bf's Dad goes out of his way to make me happy, my boyfriend even jokes that his Dad likes me more than him. We hug every chance we get, and I know it's just a hug but I feel something. He even calls me when his son is at work sometimes just to talk to me about life, etc. The problem is that he is married and I can tell his wife (my bf's stepmom) is starting to feel some animosity towards me because she's not dumb and notices her husband checking me out all the time, and us flirting. My boyfriend one time asked me if I was flirting with his Dad. I just said I was being friendly and trying to fit in with his family. I don't know what to do. His Dad is so successful and has his own business, but my boyfriend is really unmotivated and works retail. I can't help but feel like I'm with the wrong relative here. lol. I just wish he wasn't married. ugh. Do you think there's any chance he would ever leave his wife for me?