Sexual tension between me and my boyfriend's dad?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years and I met his dad 1yr into our relationship.

His dad has an outgoing personality and is young at heart so we get on well.

I've caught him looking at me a few times, like at my butt or legs and breasts.

He tries to make me laugh all the time. When I visit him he puts so much effort into his appearance.

My boyfriend has told me that his dad had said I was good looking.

And when I was at boyfriend house he came out knowing I was in the living room with his fly undone and topless, putting top on in front of me and my boyfriend?

I like him but I'm so confused as he is my boyfriends father. Its wrong but I'm attracted to him. Is he giving me signals or am I just being weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like this question too, the moment I saw it in a list, I just had to click on it. Yeah he's giving signals. I stare at girls butt, legs, and breasts too when I'm interested call it what you will but it's not perverted. Hold on, his fly undone? I haven't seen this one, this guy must be horny as hell for you, he might as well hold up a sign. And putting his shirt on, ha, you can't tell me you were attracted to that, wasn't he a little fat and flabby? I don't know if he's wanting to get with you, that might be a little weird but you're definitely eye candy for him

• No his really fit- body wise- his in good shape. The thing is, I feel this tension between us, but because of the situation being my b/fs dad and what not, its all hush hush and nothings been done about it. I am definately attracted to him but it feels so wrong and I guess I wanted you guys to tell me that its all in my head so I can get over it! Lol and yeh he came out cos he was getting ready and his fly was undone, so he done it up in front of me thus drawing my attention to his youknowwhat.

• Suave-Man I almost choked after reading that hilarious description. Damn that was FUNNY!

• His fly was undone lol wtf..... Don't get yourself mixed-up in a father and son triangle! Maybe it could help to speak to you're Boyfriend about it? But I wouldn't say oh by the way I'm attracted to him too... I would say something on the lines of I feel awkward around him?