Boyfriend forgot my birthday ... What now?

So, the title pretty much said it all. Today is my birthday and my boyfriend of a year and a half forgot. We were talking last night but stopped at... Show More

OHH ... and I'm a really sensitive person and, combined with how deep my feelings are for him, I'm just really taking this hard and I don't know how to handle it ... any advice would be great thx =]

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy Birthday bye the way. but I don't think that this should be something to break over about. I know what you mean when it comes to be sensitive to things like this...sensitive about things period I understand. but the way you talk about him, it really sounds like you love him. or at least care for him deeply. so why would you let something that he made a mistake over ruin what you have. let me tell you something. he's a guy, and men can't read minds, just like we can't read theres. and he sounds like he had a lot on his mind. and if he's trying to get ahold of you, you should know he really does feel bad about what he did. if he didn't he wouldn't be making the effort. and I bet you that he won't forget your birthday again. men might not learn from all there mistakes, but things like this, if he doesn't want to see you upset over this again, he will put a post-it note on his forehead to remember. well good luck. :)