Would a guy ever say I love you if he did not mean it?

Would a guy ever say I love you if he did not mean it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unfortunately yea, in today’s world I love you has truly lost its impact, love is a state of emotional levels that infers you know a large part about someone , you have seen their heart and fell for it, sometimes people claim they are in love in two weeks, so little a time can never allow for o e to get to know the secrets of a woman’s hearts, sometimes I love you is a phrase used for sex, sad but true it provides the intimacy and trust a girl wants before she gives out. Also sometimes they claim I love you but don’t know you really, they don’t know your favorite color, or the color of your eyes or even your birthday, if they don’t know such small details how can they hold onto the values of your heart. So know they don’t always mean it, but those that do, wait are patient and think not of their feelings but yours, they try to be selfless and not selfish. I know it’s hard to find one but they exist your talking to one, I'm currently waiting for a girl, being her friend as not to jeopardize that.