My girlfriend deleted my Facebook post because it was too sweet??

Well basically before I went to work today it was my girlfriends birthday and I wrote on her wall something sweet. Then she deleted it?We are long distance at the moment because of my school and I couldn't save up enough money to go back this Christmas :(.Anyway, why would she want to delete my post?

This isn't the first time she ask me not to write on her wall... Last time she said her dad saw it and got angry... I found it hard to believe her dad could see her Facebook.

Anyway before we fought one time and then she completely ignore me and she went out with another guy who drained all her money and left her after she broke... Then she came back to me seeing the mistake she made.

I don't kno but feels like this might happen again...
Anyway she said that her father has her Facebook password and checks on it. During her birthday her father saw that I posted on her wall and said something with love in it. The father was furious, he didn't like me from the start to begin with. Anyway she said that her father doesn't want her to have any boyfriends as long as she's staying in his house and he doesn't like me from what I know before...

Thats the first time I heard that her father has her Facebook password.
Before she also said her friends have her Facebook password and login to her account to upload photos for her, anyway from what I conceived, her friends deleted me on Facebook and set her up with another guy because one of their friends liked her and they didn't know me at all

To be honest, she's not smart enough to create elaborate schemes to deceive me without me knowing. But then again she might meet guys and tell them she doesn't have Facebook. She hasn't tried to contact me recently also

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• maybe she felt it was flirty and she doesn't want a guy/boyfriend to see it

• I am her boyfriend!

• ZenQueen is saying that she may be cheating on you I believe. Sorry to say it but it does sound like it.

• well no I didn't know you were her boyfriend, that is weird... she should not be embarrassed by you and that's what it seems like, ask what she meant by "too sweet". I don't think she is cheating, because why would a guy care that her boyfriend sent her a sweet message? ..unless she keeps the fact you are dating a secret.

What Girls Said 8

• My ex did this to a few of the things I wrote on his wall, I found out later that he was cheating on me. I later found out that he hid our relationship status from everyone on his friends list but me.If you wrote something super-sweet that would have shown that you were her boyfriend and then she deleted it, then I bet she is seeing someone else.

• There's a possibility she can be hiding things from you. You just don't know. You should try a different approach to this and ask her to be honest with you so you both don't waste time. Especially yours.

• stop making excuses for her. she is not seriously into move on...dump her. the excuses you are making for her makes her sound like she is 16.

• *into you

• She does act like she's a child lol... She can't hold a job because she is stressed all the time and has the craziest mood swings I've ever seen

• Considering she ignored you and went out with another guy at one point, it sounds like she's trying to keep her options open. She probably has kept you a secret from everybody where she lives so that other guys will think she's single. And when you post sweet things on her wall it ruins that illusion.

• yep definitely alarm bells. she is interested and hanging out with someone ... behind your back and she doesn't want anything you post to mess that up for her. sorry...but, cold hard fact.

• @ update: she's a f***ing wh-or-e. dump her now!

• thats f***ed up and mad shady...she could be cheating on you or hiding something she obviously doesn't want anyone to find out you're her bfconfront her and talk about it rationally

• Yea was her birthday today also :/

• The simple answer (and probably the truest) she's interested in someone else and doesn't want them to see that stuff. BUT I could be completely wrong and she could just be embarrassed by that blatant lovey-dovey stuff. Some people just don't like that.

What Guys Said 4

• This girl can't be trusted, dude. That's shady. Any NORMAL girl would appreciate a guy being sweet on her birthday.Talk to her about it. If she tries to ignore it, saying it's not big deal, DO NOT BACK DOWN. Don't her her cop-out of something this important to you.You may think you're being an ass, but you're not. Persist, persist, and persist some more about why she deleted the post, and she'll eventually tell you why.If she ignores for for days...consider that she's cheating, then dump her.

• Two-Facebook means nothing. Three women who have offered me sex won't add me, while three women I have sexually harassed have. Maybe it's because the women I let down are mad I didn't have sex with them while the women I touched like it? Hahaha f*** them!

• She's two timing you mate.

• I think alarm bells should be ringing in your mind.