Valentine's Day gift ideas? Please?

Hi. I've recently started dating my crush! And im so inlove with him and he says he's inlove with me to. (We knew eachother long) but we recently started dating. I've never had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day. So I don't know what to get him any ideas. And guys can you tell me what guys like and dislike please.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• If you have had enough close memories together, which it sounds like you probably do, I would get him something that connects the two of you. It doesn't have to be something big. It could just be something small. For instance, the first date my girlfriend and I went to was Captain America Civil War. So for my B-day she gave me a captain America figurine. Something along those lines. If you are thinking more Valentine's day like, a box of chocolates and some kissing is fun too :)

What Girls Said 1

• For Valentine's Day (and other holidays where I have to buy my boyfriend something) I usually get something I know he likes. Like pop figures, a quality sweater, and video game related items.
    Since you say you've known each other for a while, you probably know at least one hobby that he has. If he likes a certain show or movie, maybe get him a shirt or some merch. Or if he like a video game, maybe a copy or some merch from that.
    This year I bought my boyfriend some Funko pops because he's collecting them. Plus I'm going to give him a card and some of his favorite candies.

• That's actually really smart. That's awesome thank you so much. He LOVES family guy. Loves it!