What do girls talk about?

What do you girls talk about when guys are not around? I want to know all the secrets. Lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 30

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

it doesn't matter who I'm around ill talk about anything to anyone. but for my chick friends, when no guys around, sex lives, what there boyfriends do to them in the bedroom and what they do to them, we ask for advice from one another about guys, sometimes our bodies, what we would do to this person, talk shit about other girls cus that's just our nature so girls you can't even disagree lol, sex, work, that hot guy at work, that regular who always comes into work, that annoying guy who comes into work,

idk different shit like that.

be happy we told you all this shit is top secret lol.

• This is facinating. you get best answer for that. man there is so much femininity in this I would be in paradise if I could listen to this all day long. lol

• guys

• everything and anything. we got something on our minds, we talk. we don't hold back. were not afraid to talk about anything in front of friends.

last night (and early this morning) my older sister, she is almost 20, had a karoke party in her apartment and we stayed up half the night partying and talking about anything and everything (you might find a few videos of our night on youtube ; ) ) we had a blast but we missed the fact that a friend of ours didn't come... -sighs- I'm at school and dead. I need more coffee... -searches around-

• Well we talk about everything and anything...we do like to talk about other girls and what we think of them...we like to talk about sex, how we did it, with who, for how long.and if he does something really fabulous in the bedroom we will go on and on...if you did not do so well in the bedroom depart. we will talk about that as well...we talk about the things you said, the things you did..good or bad...we talk about our kids, clothes, shoes, makeup, men, sex, and our feelings...

• Yes well us girls still have to keep our air of mystery among us...but glad you were happy with the response...

• Do you realize if men knew this how much more attracted to you guys we would be. its realy amazing stuff but always hidden from the eyes of men

• Anything and everything. What I talk about has less to do with whether I'm talking to a guy or a girl, and more to do with how close I am to the person. My closest friend happens to be a girl, and we talk about everything. From how awesomely bad someone's outfit is, to how she's coping with a complicated boy situation, to her boss and her imaginary dust that she's expected to clean every day, to philosophy, to raunchy humor, to how badly I need to get laid, haha. ANYTHING. I would also talk about these things with my other close [guy] friend around. The guys I'm friends with probably hear a lot weirder and grosser things than they'd like to, hanging out with us. They hear about periods and giving birth and the crudest language you can think of, among other things. But they don't complain about it, so it doesn't matter that they hear it. I've never kept my friends of both genders separate at all, and I like it better that way.

I just figure that I'll talk about whatever I want no matter who I'm around. Because if they can't handle it, then we don't need to be friends.

• ...um GUYS DUH! lol and girls we don't like

• umm when it is just girls... we talk about dudes and other stuff.

Generally the only thing I won't talk to another guy about is guys themselves.

• gosh what don't we talk about. we talk about guys there bodies sex love advice ourselves our bodies. the girls trying to get at our guys and skool home other friends music movies like I said what don't we talk about...but yeah we just get really into our conversation

• we talk about our conversations, sweet thing you did or said for us, advise on situations that we haven't delt with before, some of us go on and on about how good our men are and how much we like them and yeah if its a happy relationship than all the good things, and women in troubled relationships just bitch about EVERYthing that there men do that they hate. I'm one of the HAPPY chicks and sometimes I can make my friends eyes roll cause its all good hahahaha, clothes, my horsses, what people were wearing that they shouldn't have, creepy guys that hit on us, were women we love to talk so a lot of random things too

• guys (all of um -the jerks, the sweet ones, shy ones, nerdy ones who we think are nice or weird) so not just the hot ones. it doesn't count as talking but we play guitar heroworld tour and rock band all the time and sing in man voices. o and recently making fun of girls who wear butt floss (aka thongs)

• Sometimes we discuss that babe down the street. Other times we talk about politics and serious things like religion. Sometimes we're lying around in someones basement cursing like sailors and pretending empty wine bottles can talk. We're quite diverse people! =)

• They talk about guys.., period systems (if awful)... advice... what our boyfriend did to make us furious... how dumb our boyfriends can be... how sweet our boyfriends can be... we aren't as complicated as guys think

• U lucky you said we are sweet. lol cause we are. :) :) :)

• We talk about guys.. and other girls..

• depends...after a date I will usually talk about anything cute the guy did. if he gave me his jacket or was a total gentleman.

if the guy was a douchebag I will talk about the obnoxious things he did. bad breath/too forward/rude/etc.

• The most:

Guys, our boyfriends/husbands/love interests, work, best place to buy something we want, our insecurities, who ticked us off that day/week/month/year, advice, suggestions, ask for advice/suggestions

We talk about these items sometimes:

money, what we bought, what we did, decorating, food, compliment each other

I think that scrapes the top of what we talk about. I think you guys talk about the same things though. I hear you talking in stores, on cell phones, etc. Sounds like the same conversations just in male speak. lol

• It depends who I'm with. With girls I don't know very well but am acquainted with due to circumstance we talk about guys, sex, current events, anything that isn't too personal really! when I'm with some of my friends I talk about all of these things in addition to ridiculously filthy sexual items and innuendo. some friends I only see at shows or concerts so most of our conversation revolves around music and our shared social circle gossip. some friends I talk about drugs and drug related experiences with only. my closest friend and I talk about our futures and where we fit into this world in terms of its spiritual context and why people around us behave certain ways. in addition to everything else, lol.

• Guys, our feelings, school, shopping, sluts who we hope fall on their faces, GUYS, sports, celebrities, cosmetics, music, family, our jobs, creepy old men that hit on us, memories, exercise, our day.

• Only if there is a cliff-notes version. A ten minute explaination for something that could be said in one breath is a bit overkill.

• All this femininity is amazing. guys would love hearing most of this. its good stuff.

• ha... if yall knew.

its a secret we will never tell!

;)

• boys

sex

music

our days

• Im fasinated by this stuff. my friends have been saying if only we could hear some of this boy talk that girls do. its so girly I think guys would love it. except the shopping talk. lol

• Everything, women are natural communicators so we can and do talk about everything.

Men

Sex

Shopping

Shoes

Cooking

Work

Friends

Hair

Make Up

Cosmetics

Our homes

Our cars

Family

Illness

Feelings

To name but a few

• Totaly feminin. amazing! wow!

• We talk about friends, school, our dreams, our circumstances, our spirituality, our school work, and guys... but only 10% of the converastion consists of guys. At least that's the way it is with my friends.

• Women are spiritual and deeper then guys I love that about women. thanx

• Show More

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!