Girlfriend broke up with me because of her depression?

My girlfriend has been battling depression and anxiety since the end of July. She's definitely had her ups and downs with it. One day she's head over heels for me and the next day she shuts me out. She ended up taking some time to visit family for 2 weeks. We started talking after a week and everything was back to normal and we resumed our relationship when she got out. Things were better than ever with us. Than about 4 weeks ago she was wanting time apart to figure her things out and said she couldn't do a relationship right now. She was convinced that she was hurting me and didn't want to hurt me anymore. We ended up working things out... but it happened again. This time she wants a full break up. 2 days ago she said I miss you and care about u a lot but i've hurt you and im done hurting you its over. When i ask her why she wants to break up she says "its me." I still want to be with her or at least be there for her. she's really hurting. Tonight I texted her that I still care and that im here for her. She never texted me back. She seems like she is really hurting. What should I do? Is there anything I can do or say for her?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy did this two weeks ago, just got stressed out real bad and then lead to depression. But I told him either way i would be there for him when he was ready to come back. This was Tuesday and last night he came back.
    Therefore my advice is just be there for her when she needs you and dont give up on her yet. But you can't wait forever but only you can know when its time for you to move on.

• she's telling me its over. She says its what she wants so just move on.

• I guess thats all you can do then. I mean if you act like if you stop caring she might miss you and come back, but who knows foe sure, relationships are complicated.