I called my ex girl a hoe, should I feel bad or just live with it?

So my girlfriend of 10 months broke up with me because she said she had feelings for another guy and she didn't want to hurt me. She cried her eyes telling me that was a great persona and I didn't deserve what she was doing to me. She told me she wasn't going to date the guy just wanted to figure out what she wanted to do and that she wanted to stay friends, so I said ok. 2 days later she was on Snapchat with him going on a date and kissing him. I confronted her about it but she said that it didn't mean anything, but I didn't believe her. I told her she was full of s*** and that she should keep her mouth and her legs closed and that I didn't want anything to do with her. It felt so good in the moment but now I feel disappointed for letting the relationship end like this, was I wrong for what I did?
Also I told that her that he was a downgrade because he's not doing anything productive at the age of 20 and told me he must've been an upgrade if she left me for him.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• no that was really bad of her, just move on

• u know u said 'told me he must've been an upgrade if she left me for him' well that's really harsh of her! she is being a bitch!