Ex boyfriend blocked me and my family on Facebook?

So me and my ex boyfriend just broke up a few weeks ago. I guess in short I had needs in the relationship and he said he wasn't willing to go that far. Distance was a big challenge for us and ultimately it was to much for us. At first it was long distance like a 2 hour flight then I moved closer so it was only 1 hour drive though I didn't have transportation to see him. He suggested we break up and he told me over Facebook chat :/ I was super upset and tried to reason with him and ask if we can work it out but then I just got so mad he broke the news to me over Facebook I agreed to breaking up. I felt like "why the hell would I even want to try reasoning with him when he is breaking up with me over Facebook". So in the end of it we broke up and I asked for my stuff back and I can return his. We didn't speak to each other for 2 weeks until I got an opportunity to return his stuff to him. I tried contacting him but no response so I told him I left it with a mutual friend and when next time he knows someone heading to my neighbour hood to send my stuff. Later in the evening he finally responded. Our convo was short and I was being polite and neutral about it. He said "sure, ok" and said "thanks" and he said "np, Ty" and that was the end of it, I didn't respond or anything else. Then the next day I discover that me, my mom, and my sister are all blocked on Facebook? I kinda understand why he might block me, but why my family? They weren't involved at all in our break up.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a loser if he did it over Facebook...
    As for blocking, either something he does not want you to know, or he is scared you will post something negative on his profile, I would guess

• Thanks for the feedback. I didn't speak to him at all after we broke up and the last thing I would want to do is make a big scene online. I am pretty sure he is aware I am not one to bring drama so that it can be seen publicly. Hmm makes it more confusing?

• He probably trusts you with no drama. . but from his perspective, better to be safe than sorry...
      And dumped on Facebook, that's so harsh... sorry hon :(

Most Helpful Girl

• He don't want you are your family to see what he is posting. Some people cut off the person and the family after a breakup