Why does my ex keep blocking and unblocking me?

( both 16 ) he first cut me off ( from our friendship ) a couples months back about stupid stuff and blocked me then unblocked me and had marked my messages as spam on Facebook ( basically blocking me ) couldn't get a hold of him, add or message. then he added me on fb I accepted -_- thats when i begged for us to start over like a dummy and he said it was funny how I was the one begging this time instead of him ( because after we broke up in January he begged and begged for us to get back together for a long time. he was trying to make me feel guilty for not wanting him at the time. It's like he was tryin to play the victim. he left me and cut me off from everything in the one supposed to be hurt but he tries to Blame it all on me. anyways I got mad about that so I told him that I'm moving forward. like I was literally trying to get back with him Or at least start over as friends and he was just playin hot and cold and i was gettin confused. then he blocked, unblocked me then marked my messages As spam AGAIN childish. it's been a couple of weeks since that happened and now I just got a friends request from him? Ideas?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry, he feels insecure about what happened and he's trying to make you feel like he's really hurt and he's just a victim. he can't express his feelings because he begged you for a another chance and you let him down by saying no.

be the bigger and apologize for hurting his feelings (apologize, but not for another relationship). It will make you kill the hard feeling between both of you.
    at least that will make feel good about yourself and it will make you happy that you did the right thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is playing with your emotions like an asshole. I say leave him alone and move on with your life. I did and I am happy as ever. My ex after we broke up would bother me only for sex even when I texted him a lot. It was not healthy so I cut it off and have not talked to him since. Just leave it alone, u will be happier. Find a new boyfriend or crush.