Should I tell his wife he cheated on her?

So long story short I was talking to this guy for a long time and we finally decided to meet and go on a trip together on the last day on the drive back I ended up finding out he was married obviously I feel disgusted with myself since I never wanted to be that type of person who would do something like that but it happened now I'm debating on whether I should tell his wife is it my place even I don't know I think she deserves to know but I don't know if I should be the one to tell her I mean I am the one he cheated on her with. Also I don't know if this makes a difference but we never actually had sex I'm a virgin and said I wasn't ready which he understood turns out that was the best decision I've ever made I can imagine how I'd feel if I actually let him have sex with me. I did do other things with him like cuddles handjobs and a bj plus kissing other than that I feel it was mostly emotional cheating he did with me but honestly I don't know what to do , do I tell her or do I just leave it alone like I have I no longer talk to him for obvious reasons but I just need help with what I should do.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell the wife, it'll come across as jealousy rather than honesty
    Best thing is to keep your distance from the guy if he's upsetting you

Most Helpful Girl

• no!!! how dare u decide to damage the lives of all who r involved in that mess. what gives u the right to even ask if u should tell his wife!! no!! no! this isn't a r. v. show its a real family life!! yes he is a dirtbag, which makes u a dirtbag to a certain extent. I mean u r young and have little wisdom from life; he chose u for a reason. they have predatory habits. but no u don't get to stir that pot!!! u feel disgusted good u at least can distinguish from good and bad. I would leave him far far from your circle of friends and mind your own distinctions with yourself instead of finding self worth in somedirtbag that has his own disfunctions

What Guys Said 3

• You don't. when you seek out trouble, you'll find it.
    If you left a bad situation, you don't go back to it.

• yes. it is a scandal, he needs to know.

• Propose a threesome with his wife.

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely! Let his wife know and disappear from his life. At least she will have a choice to decide with the proof of his cheating whether she confronts him or leave him.