My ex's friends deleted me on facebook!

We broke up 3 months ago. Suddenly I realize his three friends-who I have been fb friends with me since the breakup-have all deleted me at what appears to be the same time. They were all showing up on my wall a week ago and now they are deleted. Its sort of to strange to be a coincidence.

What's this all about and why now?

Within the past two weeks my ex has started dating someone new. . .is that why? None of us ever comment on each others walls or even stay in contact, so it can't be because my ex was jealous I was "talking" to them. I saw two of these guys at a mutual friends last week and everyone was polite and nothing was "weird" - I just don't get it!

45

Most Helpful Guy

• well, for one its facebook so who cares what he does

secondly, you guys don't have any kind of contact, so again who cares

Lastly, I think he has found someone new and is ready to move on with his life. How his friends treat you in real life is what matters. If they were polite to you at your friends house, then who cares if they deleted you off facebook - maybe its to help their friend move on so he doesn't have to see your face anymore. If they mean that much to you, then try using email or the telephone

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't really matter, its over between you 2, and they were only friends with you because you 2 were dating, so they probably just decided to delete you.

also, like some of the other comments down there...

its facebook. who cares? its not real. its just social media.

• Probably because he started dating someone else. Male camaraderie and all that.

Maybe they were just keeping tabs on you for him? I don't know, my imagination went to weird places like that when I wondered why my ex's sisters/friends didn't delete me after she blocked me a while back.

• OH NO! call the police

GET OVER IT HE DOSNT DESERVE YOU!

• My ex girlfriend did the same a week ago. I can only assume she's got another guy posting on her wall or she's dating someone else. I haven't had the heart or guts to check though.

What Girls Said 4

• They obviously feel like they don't really need you on there anymore. Your ex probably has told them to take you off, but I supose the reason why doesn't really matter because it won't change anything. Unless you were close friends with these people who deleted you, I wouldn't worry about it.

• People are really fake. You get used to it eventually.

• he probably put them up to trying to see hat you have been doing and if you are with someone I think he still likes you and was trying to see if the new girl is worth dating or if he should try with you again

• I deleted my ex a few weeks ago and all his friends. I did this because I'm 100% over him, I really don't care to be freinds with him anymore or see what him and his friends are doing. Especially since news newsfeed/photo memories came up it was hard to forget they werent on my friends list. He obviously told them to delete you off their list. Who cares though its better not being facebook friends anyway.