My ex is STILL angry at me?

My ex boyfriend dumped me a year ago. A whole year ago! It was the beginning of college and he said he needed to concentrate on his studies because his family needed him to succeed. We had a very close relationship and we were best friends beforehand. But we didn't last very long. There was some upset during the break up, he thought I was spreading bad things about him. But on the whole we stopped talking. We stopped talking 9 months ago.

I just found out he's still angry at me NOW, even though he dumped me. I have moved on, flirting with people but I haven't dated anyone else. He knows this. He's saying that he's still mad about "what I did during the break up". But it was.. 9 whole months ago? WTF!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a baby and needs to get over himself. Don't give it any thought.