My ex is STILL angry at me?

My ex boyfriend dumped me a year ago. A whole year ago! It was the beginning of college and he said he needed to concentrate on his studies because his family needed him to succeed. We had a very close relationship and we were best friends beforehand. But we didn't last very long. There was some upset during the break up, he thought I was spreading bad things about him. But on the whole we stopped talking. We stopped talking 9 months ago.

I just found out he's still angry at me NOW, even though he dumped me. I have moved on, flirting with people but I haven't dated anyone else. He knows this. He's saying that he's still mad about "what I did during the break up". But it was.. 9 whole months ago? WTF!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a baby and needs to get over himself. Don't give it any thought.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you betrayed him and spread rumors, time isn't going to fix that. You f***ed up dummy, you were a bad person, he has good reasons why he shouldn't like you or respect you.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol what? Can you read? He THOUGHT. I didn't actually do it. Why are you being so rude? :-/

• Show All
    • It's pretty simple, if he told you thing, and only you, and those things surface, then you're the source. Maybe your friends continued to spread the rumors, but it had to start with you.

• I didn't tell anyone anything about our private life. Thank you for trying to help but I don't think you understand what is going on here :-/

• He probably thinks you got over it quickly after the breakup and he didn't. Or he expected you to wait or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• These are his problems, not yours. Don't make them yours. You have moved on, congratulations, because it's not easy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes