Girls Don't Want to Date You Because You're Ugly

Girls don't want to date you because you're ugly

I've seen a spike of "bad boy" related takes on this website explaining why or why girls don't like bad boys. Us guys are left wondering why girls go for bad boys instead of us "good and nice" dudes. Here's the main reason why they go with them. It's because we're (yes "we" because I have the same problem.) ugly. Those bad boys are attractive to them and we are unattractive. That's why they go to their nice guy friends after the bad boy breaks their heart and say "There are no good guys" knowing that the guy that is sitting right next to her comforting her is a good guy. She won't date him because he's FUCKING UGLY. Here's the major points on the issue

She dates the "bad boy" because he's attractive and you're not

Now, it is true that bad boys have a lot of confidence and nice style, but the main reason they get the girl is because he's physically attractive. He hit the genetics lottery. You didn't. He has a body like a greek god. You don't. Nothing much to say about it. No matter how hard you try to be assertive, confident, etc.. he'll have the advantage over you.

I'm ugly, what do I do?

I had the same problem. Throughout high school and even my first semester of college, girls went to that "hot" muscular bad boy. The guy that doesn't give a fuck if he ends up in jail or not. I was turned down by multiple girls when I asked them to go to prom with me. I had to go by myself my senior year and look like a loser because no girl wanted to go with me. There isn't much you can do, but it is possible to slightly enhance your attractiveness by doing these three steps. I'll be brief.

1.) Enhance your style

Wear something stylish. Watch what those "bad boys" are wearing and mimic their look or watch men's style videos on YouTube.

2.) Wash your face

Use face wash to cleanse your face of oil and dead skin. Watch YouTube videos on how to get rid of acne if you have acne.

3.) Be confident

Being confident will slightly enhance your overall attractiveness. Girls will see you as a challenge.

With these three steps, you'll slightly increase your attractiveness. You'll probably won't be able to look better than the "bad boy" or the good looking Starbucks barista, but at least you'll be seen as decent. Oh, I almost forgot the disclaimer! Yes, there are fake nice guys who are just trying to get into the girl's pants, but I'm talking about the genuine nice guys who are having a hard time getting girls. It's because they are ugly unfortunately. Feel free to express your thoughts down below!

1744

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Everything that you said in the myTake is wrong all the way. Only shallow people believe's what you said. No offense but I'm going to have to correct you on this one as a 'girl' myself.

1. Girls don't date bad boys for the sake of dating them! They're 'girls' for a REASON.
    -> So-called 'Bad Boy's' AREN'T REALLY BAD BOYS! They're misunderstood and are often the misfits of society due to their aloofness and anti-socialism if anything. They don't do drugs or commit serious crimes and do jail time, how are they BAD?
    -> They don't date him because he's attractive. They date him because they're lusting after him. And your not somebody they want to lust after. Why would you be foolish enough to want a lustful woman in your life? She sleeping around and you want the same woman? And call her dumb? You all dumb. You can't talk.

2. Your looks overall should NEVER have to MATTER!
    -> How are you to judge such women when you do the same thing. You want a 'beautiful girl', yet you won't date somebody who may not be conventionally 'attractive' according to society. Hypocrites I tell you. And besides, unless she's just as shallow, it's NOT because your so-called UGLY. It's because you don't bring her that same excitement the other guy gives. He has something you just don't have. And it's more than just looks. And you may NEVER have it, no matter how much you make yourself 'attractive', change your character or gain confidence. If your not it, your just not it. Get over it and move on! Somebody will like you for YOU.

3. "I was turned down by multiple girls when I asked them to go to prom with me." HELLO! You're a STRANGER! You're asking out strangers. They don't KNOW YOU. You more and likely came off like a creep to them. Not because you're so-called ugly. I turned down guys in dating and anything not because I wasn't' attracted to them, but because I just wasn't INTERESTED. And I need to already have a personal relationship with you. Such as friendship. I'm not getting involved with strangers. I can't speak for other women, but a lot of you men just need to wake up. How you approach your obstacles are wrong from the beginning. Your forgetting even handsome men get rejected and turned down too.

"There isn't much you can do, but it is possible to slightly enhance your attractiveness by doing these three steps." I'll say it again. NO AMOUNT of doing this will make somebody want you. EVER.

• 1. "Watch what those "bad boys" are wearing and mimic their look or watch men's style videos on YouTube." Um, You do realize girls watch these videos too you know. We can sniff out 'fake' from a mile away. Change because you want to personally change. Not for some girl. You'll just be miserable than you're already are. And then she will still leave you for somebody more real about themselves. That's what you're missing. So-called bad boys you shaming have one thing above you. And it's not just confidence. They don't give a crap what you THINK of them. They're being themselves. While you're trying to imitate and be a robot. It may fool naive little girls, but not women. They'll play the game you want to play and then shut you down. Don't get into a battle you can't win. Fight battles you know you can win.

2. "Wash your face" If you don't know already how to clean yourself, it says a lot about you period, unless you weren't taught. -__-

• I don't have to evade the facts. I KNOW the FACTS. I do more study and research than a lot of others bother to do. I pay attention to what can be scientifically proven. But scientist and people as a whole have forgotten one thing. GOD is in CONTROL. If he wants to reveal certain things physically he can. And you can be in awe thinking it's just something produced by nature as is. NOT all the time. So don't tell me about facts from the Bible you can give me. I read my Bible and cross-reference to gain understanding. You're too carnal minded. And carnal minded people can never understand spiritual things. So why waste your time?

• I don't have to evade the facts. But you do. That is very much certain and proven.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good guys are ugly? I don't buy it. I consider myself a good guy and women tell me that I am attractive, even at my age. And, at age 63, I get more dates than I did when I was 18. The primary difference is that I developed self-confidence. If you consider yourself to be a loser, nobody wants to be close to you except other "good guys" who can commiserate with you about your lack of success with women. Stop thinking of yourself as a loser, do something so that you can be proud of who you are, then ask a woman for a date and act like you expect the answer to be "Yes."

Do you know how many guys I have heard talk to a girl and ask, "You wouldn't want to go out to dinner with me Friday night, would you?" the message there is "I'm a loser and I know it." Grow some testicles, act like you have a right to inhabit this planet, and go get a woman!

• Not all good guys are ugly, you are correct, but most of them are unattractive to gorgeous women.

• I’ve been in the same shoes. And I’ve talked to women who has said the same thing. Just look at all the women that agree with me.

• Your personal experience is not necessarily representative of the population at large, and your assumptions about why you were treated in a certain way may or may not be true. As for the female responses on this site. . . the females on this site are not representative of the population at large and the bias in the way you ask questions can certainly influence the responses you receive.

But believe whatever works for you.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, true, even guys who are average/below average looking can be so sexy if they do these things

• Do your best "ugly" boys!

• Good luck to people who are going to pick up people because of this myTake.

• Is it not true? If you're ugly, it's damn near impossible to get women. You can make yourself look decent, but the guy with the rocking body and good looks will always get the girl over you.

• You can find good looking ‘hot’ nice guys.

• kinda true kinda not, but good take

• Sounds about right, yup.

• Pretty much

• yeah. this is what it is.

• A guy on here who understands this
    Good myTake

• Yeah. This is accurate. .

• Yaaas i agree with u. Great tips and good luck ☺

• Lol @ the wash face.
    Also some guys I can tell are cute under the acne but their lack of confidence is repulsive.

Anyways also wearing some cologne helps

• Hmm... I don't know... I’ve found a lot of nice guys to be rather cute, personally.

• I wouldn't date a guy if I thought he was ugly.

• Thank you. Don’t agree with it. But thanks anyway.

• Good take

What Guys Said 43

• well to be honest not all the nice guys looks bad and the bad boy doesn't always have to look good , you're right in most of what you have said but to be honest as well am a very nice and i look nice and in good shape not all nice guys look ugly but most of what you said is actually true , but at the end the girl mostly marries the nice guy , some tips for the nice guy to be more attractive to her is actually to be style him self a bit more and find the perfect style for him self and to be confident and stop some of the weird acts actually because to be honest some of the nice guys due to their low confidence they just say and utter strange things which make all nice guys seems weird and strange
    be confident in your skin and organise your thoughts and words and seek the perfect style for your self , your hair and cloth and you can actually make any thing you do look cool , am a computer guy but i don't make it seem boring , i make it seem like I'am a creator in the world of computer and internet and that i develop things and create thing , you can make whatever you do look super cool in a good way it's just about you say it and make it look , off course the computer work and development is no easy job or no easy task and requires lots of studying but i make it look cool about what i know and how i talk about , any other guy may make it seem like he is a nerd or some thing
    and believe me being nice is way better than being the bad boy , you can actually be nice and give her the bad boy version may be in bed to make her happy , like being rough with her and so on
    hope i was able to help

• Very true. Three excellent points of advice too, you could also add that guys should strive to be good st something... doesn’t have to be sports, and doesn’t have to mean making billions, skilled at a music instrument is a common attraction point for girls.

• If they are physically attractive

• @SportsFan78 nah, Messi is hardly the traditionally handsome tall guy, but he’s damn good at soccer.

• Messi is an exception. For instance, no girl is going to be magically turned on by me if they find out I have a passion for covering/watching/playing sports, writing, and business if they aren’t already physically attracted to me which to my knowledge for my entire life the number has been 0.

• Less likely that good guys are inherently unattractive and more likely that unattractive guys tend to be nicer or act like they're nice because they don't have any chance otherwise. Just look at me, I'm not hitting blunts and women in my free time, but I'm still incredibly good-looking and stylish.

• Brah you forgot the biggest and most important factor for women
    Money!
    lol
    How could you

Maybe this applies to girld when she's like 17 or something
    But when tbey get older. Its less about his looks and more about his wallet

Truth

• There is plenty of ugly bad boys that are getting the women too since it’s really mostly their attitude and confidence that’s getting them. Looks are only part of it. Being ugly and having no confidence will get you nowhere , so that March is definitely true

• I been called ugly to my face many times, changed my style of clothing and everything, its still the same. When you live in a town where everyone knows everyone else by 1 degree of separation, because when someone dont like you because of XYZ (which usually is a lie started by someone and that lie is carried over for 10-20 years, that lie usually becomes the truth) you can't get a real fair shake, also when your background is branded as something which it isn't

• Yeah, that's not how confidence works. It works more like on my picture...

• This is too fucking true! :/

• @Unit1 if I manage to find it... :/ I have like 5000 memes and shit in the folder

• The paper breaking the scissors with the rock looking on in approval or disgust (you can go either way). LOL

• I agree. It's all about looks and confidence and confidence usually comes with being good looking.

• I believe that confidence can greatly impact how attractive you are. Self esteem is important. If you don't see yourself as attractive, don't expect others to see you that way.

• That makes no sense... Your physical face will not change with the thought of being attractive. Your physical face (and body) is the determining factor.

• Appearance is only half the factor. Your mood shows. For example, if you're always slouching it won't attract many people.

• those bad boy takes have always been on gag, just dudes that can't get a girl or girls trying to make themselves sound cool but really their dating a boring guy with issues

• This is why we call women slutty bitches. This is awful. And you sir have lost your man privileges for cucking with them.

• Wtf are you talking about? I'm not defending them. I'm telling the truth.

• You forgot to work out like 5 times a week. Getting a muscular body can help a lot, it also increases facial aesthetics. I have seen many ugly guys hit the gym hard then get hot girls.

• Ah shit! When I published this I felt like I left something out and this was it.

• Nah, girls don't date you because you're an insecure incel with no personnality that reeks of despair.

• Before all of that is even considered, your physical attractiveness is judged first.

• Don't forget money power and fame also helps. Date older women as well

• I'mma genuine nice guy, and I've been called cute, handsome, pretty, and one time gorgeous... I don't have the easiest time gettin girls.. It ain't sorely about looks wit guys really.. I means girls like a nice lookin guy but that ain't the main thing they lookin for.. Guys win by havin game.. Knowin how to talk to and appreciate women even if it's fake.. I've seen guys who ain't much to look at get wit some bomb women.. You know why? Cause they know how to play the game.. LOL.. Many nice guys don't.. Me included..

• I think that's fairly accurate.

There are exceptions though. Ugly guys who are successful in things that are considered attractive and also don't suffer from being a social screw up can ping the radar of a ridiculous amount of women sometimes.

Also, there are ugly guys who are confident as hell, and although they know they don't look good and many will turn them down for it, it's not a sensitive spot for them in any way shape or form.
    These guys can sometimes are seen with very hot girlfriends because some women have a need to be the "hot one" in the relationship (but she at least wants a guy who's not full of pathetic self image issues obviously).

Fucking up hygiene however is a topic all on it's own. Universal deterrent if there ever was one.

• There are quite some females who don't have the smallest bit of character which I highly look for in a girl at first.

• While these tips are definitely going to earn you points on the attractiveness scale, the reason why guys complain about bad boys is also due to lack of compatibility.

Yes, being attractive allows you to get away with stuff and get more girls, but being incompatible is just as responsible for a guy not getting a date.

While being "ugly" (realistically how many people are truly ugly?) does impact your chances of getting a girl, guys should aim for people on their own attractiveness scale or around it.

• LOL. Yeah, washing your face is always a good idea.

• Read through some of Women's answers, and it blows my mind.

• Sheesh these are the whores I be wanting in my threads lol fuckin cumbucketz

• Dude you right but I ain’t ugly So imma go fuck around if you catch my drift 😂

• If you’re ugly, you better have a shit ton of money. Money is the ultimate aphrodisiac to women.

• If noone loves you as a loser they won't love you as a winner

• I guess I better tell my girlfriend that I'm ugly then. In case you didn't know, that's sarcasm.

• Not all good guys are ugly, just a lot of them according to women

• Girls only like bad boys

• thanks for the info

• #3 is where I have always failed

• Thats because that one is very difficult when you don't get a grasp on it but i figured it out recently and some of my female friends confirmed it so once i am ready to date i expect doing better.

The trick is to show her what you want HER to do and be very clear at it but not pushy or desperate for her to give it to you. That will show confidence in what you want and if you are capable to do the difficult one which is confidence you deserve to get it you will likely be able to appear much more confident and spark that submissive side of her (As most women are submissive) that will naturally want her to give it to you.

So where most nice guys or guys who seemingly lack confidence go wrong is that they don't want to do certain things from the get go because they are afraid of ruining there chances or being creepy while in reality women love it if you give them a clear sign of what you want them to do as that means that by indirectly communicating that all they have to do is go along.

• Ugly truth

• I agree

• Show more from Guys
    13