Why I only date attractive women

Anonymous
Why I only date attractive women

DISCLAIMER: This isn't to say that unattractive women are horrible or that I can't speak to them on a friendly/professional level. And before the rush of comments saying "Oh, what do you look like then? I bet you're ugly too!" Yes, I am ugly (according to attractive women at least). An ugly dude wanting the dream of dating attractive women, but I'll explain more in my take.

One of my biggest goals in life (other than to become rich, to have the perfect physique, and to acquire the most amount of knowledge) is to have a beautiful girlfriend. Everyone wants to date someone whom they find attractive, therefore I do not see the big deal in having a base criterion of being attractive.

Why I only date attractive women

Since high school, I was regarded as that "ugly" guy by most girls at my high school. I couldn't get a girlfriend so save my life. I remember glancing at the "hot" girls at my school wishing that I could be with them one day. This grew into an obsession. An obsession with being the best option for these girls and having them become my girlfriend. I began to do my research on what attracts these women the most. What the most attractive face shape is, the most attractive eye placement, facial symmetry, hairstyle, fashion, the optimum amount of muscles, the optimum amount of weight for my height, etc. I wanted (and still want) these beautiful girls because I dream of waking up with them in my arms. To be able to enjoy the company of these beautiful girls and to be able to look at them with a smile on my face because of my hard earned success in being able to be seen as attractive by these girls (and also just the enjoyment of being in a relationship with her). It's why I've been grinding at the gym for four years, making sure every muscle is symmetrical to the other, to make sure that I am building muscle and breaking down every last muscle fiber in the gym. It's why I invest in my fashion and why I've done research into plastic surgery to fix what would be considered abnormalities to attractive women. I could simply become rich and have the same affect of attractive girls wanting to date me, but they wouldn't be attracted to me, they would be attracted to my money, which is not what I want. I want them to be attracted to me physically and emotionally.

The problem with unattractive women is that I cannot physically and mentally force myself to find them attractive enough to date. Not to be mean, but what I am afraid of most is being with them in a public place, then seeing a really attractive girl walk by and instantly realize that I've lost at life and live in regret. For that next week, I would probably be thinking about the girl I saw in that public place. With an attractive girl, I wouldn't have that mindset because I would know that the girl I'm with is attractive.

I just want to point out that I don't think that I'm entitled or deserve an attractive girlfriend, but I believe that I will earn one by increasing my physical attractiveness and my personality as well. I have made my goal to get something I have dreamed of achieving for a while now. It doesn't matter if I have to take steroids to achieve the optimum physique that is seen as attractive to these girls or fix something wrong with my face. I wish to achieve getting an attractive girlfriend. Yes, personality plays a big role too. I have to enjoy with her personality as well, but being attractive is a requirement for me. That is all I have to say about the matter. Most of you probably won't care and that is fine, but I just felt like I should post this on here to see what people thought of me wanting an attractive girlfriend as a goal in life. Thanks for reading!

Why I only date attractive women
99
77

Most Helpful Girls

• sarahbear1750
    I find it quite refreshing that you’re one of the few people on GaG here who knows if you have high expectations from other people, you must be sure to have those exact high qualities yourself!

It is normal to want to date attractive people. Heck, EVERYONE wants to date attractive people! I do believe though, personality plays a big part in attractiveness. The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become☺️

Overall, I found this a very interesting myTake. Many people blame others for not finding their “ideal” time, but the problem isn’t with others. Change starts with you first and foremost, and I’m glad you’re working to get the woman of your dreams☺️whoever she may be! Just make sure you have a great personality as well! I know it’s hard to believe, but a great body means nothing if you aren’t a good guy!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’m also working on my personality too. I’ve been doing deep research into what is found most attractive personality wise to these attractive girls and learning to at least mimic those traits.

• That’s great! I’m so glad you’re working on making yourself a beautiful human, both inside and out! ☺️

• Davis04
    WTH did I just read!😂 For an “ugly guy” you sound like a complete prick. Stick to your lane mate... attractive girls or any girl wouldn’t go for guys that have big egos like you. Attractive things don’t just limit to looks... personality is way more important!
    Also, keep in mind that probability of you getting cheated on is quite high🤔
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Explain to me how I sound like a prick? Because I know what I want out of life and don’t care if I tear myself apart to achieve it? Me having a big ego? I’ve never thought so in fact I’m the opposite. I have nothing to be truly proud of for me to have a big ego in the first place. I simply have the mentality to achieve what I want. Please spear me the “personality is more important than looks” bullshit. Ask most attractive women who they date and they will list some of the best looking dudes in their area. It’s simple nature that both men and women look for looks over personality. If I get cheated on, it means that someone who is better than me has taken what i’ve earned. It’s the name of the game. Life is a zero-sum game. In order to win you have to take from others unfortunately. So if I do get cheated on, i’d be hurt, but i’d find the next attractive girl to date.

• Davis04

Come and get me in a few years when you achieve this goal of yours of dating a “beautiful girl” because I’m telling you right now... you ain’t gonna get it mate!😂
      Why would a beautiful girl date an “ugly guy” like you but you expect her to look beautiful for you?🤔 Your mentality is sad and you sound like you day dream a lot🤣. “In order to win you have to take from others”. Wow, your mentality is just purely disgusting! Taking from others makes you a cheater and a complete prick.. nobody wants to deal with that! SMH. I find it quite sad that you would be ok about an attractive girl cheating on you... you clearly don’t know your worth that you would just stick around for someone to treat you like shit. Yehh sure, “find the next attractive girl to date” she’ll cheat on you too and you’ll never be satisfied in life. Sounds like you’ll be living a miserable romantic life. Good luck LOL

• Anonymous

A girl would date me because I would turn myself into the attractive man that she desires. I wouldn’t be ugly anymore once that happens, hence why I stress so much on physical attraction and studied what is seen as most attractive. The reason you think my mentality is sad is because you don’t have goals in life that you are so motivated and passionate for that you would make sacrifices and tear your own body apart to achieve them. I never thought that this would be easy from the start. If you’ve ever even talk to someone who has owned a big business, you’d understand what i’m talking about. That is simple life and is observed in everything we do. From occupations, to college admissions, to entrepreneurship, to relationships. They all are competitive to the very core and in order to win a competition, someone else has to lose. That is the very basis of life, not this PC “everyone’s emotional and we have to respect those emotions” crap. I wouldn’t be ok with the girl cheating on me. If I were to find that out, I would instantly break up with her. What i’m saying is that I realize that it’s part of the zero-sum game. In that case, i’ve lost to someone who was clearly better than me. Who is to say that unattractive girls don’t cheat? That seems like a generalization that comes from bitterness on your end, not mine. Either way, it doesn’t matter because I would soon find an attractive girl who wouldn’t cheat.

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous
    I'm sorry, but this sounds like the opinion of someone who has never run a business or company before. There are plenty of very talented, VERY smart people who have created businesses and failed. And these are people who have gone to Harvard, Wharton, etc.

This REALLY reads like the writing of someone who is in not even 20, or who is in their very early 20s, who thinks that that there is some guaranteed surefire way to achieve success in life - who will put their hands on their ears and go "Nyah Nyah Nyah, I'm right, you're wrong" even when there are successful people in the room, in their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s+ telling them that there is no one way to achieve success.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

There is no Age attached to this asker, but I don't need to see a numerical age on their profile to know their age. There are plenty of young people on GaG who will tell you how the world REALLY works - they are a dime a dozen.

• Anonymous

I’m 20, but explain how I said that there is only one way to success?

• Anonymous
    So shallow LOL. Yea be their slave too buddy. You wanna put them on a pedestal? Go ahead. They’ll use you and spit you out like the garbage you are and will always be. I never understand this mentality. It used to be people working out and getting big for their self. Now it’s for women who just sit there and wait for guys to approach. You’re a slave and you are just a embarrassment to us males. Idc who ur attracted to. Sure it’s human nature to go after someone we like. But what really got me is that your willing to waste your time just to get their attention LOL. Focus on improving your self FOR YOUR SELF not for OTHERS.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

You can continue to date unattractive women if you wish. That’s your prerogative.

• This guy is high on MGTOW red pills.

Watch him calling me a blue pill white knight in the next comment.

• Anonymous

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that. Just that ur willing to be their slave lmao. Go ahead if you want lol

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

9775
  • btbc92
    Are you freaking kidding me? If you have to think about what others think of you in that way, you already unattractive to 'attractive women'. Most attractive women do not want to be approached because they're attractive. They want to feel appreciated. Plenty guys that found me attractive I rejected. Because I am more than just a pretty face and I will not be seen as some object. It's really nobodies business who you date.
    • Anonymous

This is how I know that you’re a snowflake. I stated in my mytake that looks are a base criterion. You also have to have the personality too. They will feel appreciated, but there is a difference between feeling appreciated from an attractive guy and feeling appreciated from an unattractive guy. Which guy do you think is gonna get the date and which guy will she put in the friend zone? Looks matter more than you think

• btbc92

Sorry, buddy. Relationships are not about looks or look first. the only snowflake is you since you want to people please others and women which is not attractive. There is no such thing as the friend zone. You're a friend. But just because you're a friend, it doesn't mean your not compatible with her all the time. Just that she has no sexual interest in YOU. And if you're too scared to state your intentions then you will be at the mercy of women who will take advantage of you. You have unrealistic standards and that is why I believe you will not be as successful as you think you will. Your plans are very flaws. It's about standards and CHARACTER. Not looks, or personality.

I ain't dating a man who believes in sex before marriage. I will not date a man who is still having sex before marriage. Do porn and masturbation, or expect sexual favors before then.

I will not date a man who doesn't want to serve God if he is NOT a Christian, or even if he is a Christian but is playing church. I don't care how handsome you look. I don't care how much money you have in the bank and trying to bait me with it. I can get my own money. I CARE about your intentions and what you have to offer to enhance my life, as well as if I am the right person for you to enhance your life. You're too shallow. If you're unhappy now as a person, you will not be as happy when you try to change yourself for other people.

• btbc92

You come off as being fake. And it's not attractive to authentic people except for other fake people who want to rob and use you for your resources. Because that is the kind of woman you're describing. LOOKS can be VERY deceiving. And a master manipulator is good at mimicking the personally to attract weak men like you because they know what you desire.

• Some_Goof
    You're shallow.
    There is so much to a person than just looks.
    • Anonymous

Yeah, so are women. What of it?

• Silver158

he's not wrong tbf

• You are right much more to a person than looks. You really objectified girls way too much op no wonder why you still haven't gotten a beautiful girl to wake up to.

• 1. I immediately thought of this:

Why I only date attractive women

2. I agree with you to some extent. I also only date women who I think are attractive. Why should I date someone to whim I am not attracted? What is the future for a relationship if I don't feel lust for her?

3. I disagree with you to some extent. The women I date are not all physically beautiful. In fact, some of them are probably regarded as homely, plain, or even unattractive by most other guys. However, I am attracted to them because I know them, I have felt their souls, I know what good women they are, and I know that they are kind and gentle spirits. When I look at them, I get physically aroused, excited, turned on. I am not pretending to be turned on by these women; there is a lie detector in my pants that proves that I am turned on.

If you drop your obsession with physical beauty, you may find a woman who is not a 9+/10 physically, but who has a 9+/10 personality and spirit, and that is something that does not wrinkle with age.

4. Of course, you are free to pursue women solely on the basis of their physical attractiveness. You may even find one with whom you fall in love. And one day, you may discover that she has been screwing your best friend for he past four years because she considers him to be more attractive than you. Then, perhaps, you will realize that you have paid the price for your shallow obsession. Hopefully, you won't have any children and you won't need to face the decision about whether to have your children DNA tested to determine whether they are actually your children.

Good luck!
  • anniisa
    You do you. Most people on this planet wouldn't date someone they didn't find attractive, so there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Its good to be goal oriented. Though I don't know how healthy this is mentally. I mean you're getting plastic surgery to appeal to women, not for yourself. But working in the gym is always good, and taking care of yourself. Be proud that you're not one of those ugly fat women that think they are entitled to a good looking man with abs lol
  • Logorithim
    I think people should be happy in life. If that is what makes you happy, then great.
  • coachTanthony
    Well you are shallow and it seems to me you are okay with it. So why should anybody else care?

Great title by the way.
    • Number39

You can argue he's shallow but women act the same exact way if not worst and no one admits to them they are shallow if anything most simps encourage it which leads to the decline of dating.

• AJC997

@Number39

We are all guilty

• Number39

@AJC997 Never said that men aren't after looks but it's certainly not on the level of women.

• lumos
    Sounds to me like this isn't even necessarily a preference, just a really odd way for you to "heal" the insecurities you've had since you were a kid. You don't even want a girl that you have a connection with, you just want one as a trophy that you can wrap your arm around and show your teenage self that you're somehow worthy. To me it sounds like you need therapy, and not a girlfriend.
    • Anonymous

Nah that would be useless. I’m just not attracted to unattractive girls

• You completely missed the point of that statement.

• Anonymous

@WalterBlack Who? Me?

• PinkMichae
    Whatever makes you happy. But I would consider not using steroids as it could lead to impotence. What's the point of getting your dream girl if you can't please her. Other than that I would think your mindset could lead to a lot of relationship issues. I say this because what happens the moment your attractive woman becomes unattractive. She could get pregnant, gain weight, and suddenly you're disgusted because she's no longer perfectly physically attractive. You may find yourself treating her like a doll wanting her to dress a certain way and so on leaving her feeling your obsession trying to control her. And what happens the older she gets and she starts losing those things you found attractive about her. You'll likely trade her in for a younger attractive woman. I always felt people should do whatever makes them happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. So just some things to concider. I guess you'll never know unless you try. Just remember no one stays perfect or is perfect. Goodluck.😎
    • @PinkMichae If I may, in my brother's defense here, I think he means attractive based on genetics. That won't change due to age or pregnancy. For example, I think most of us would agree that Carrie Fisher still looked hot before she died, even though she was up there in years.

• Anonymous

I agree with him ^

• It was hard to understand exactly what he meant but thanks for clarifying. I just threw that in there just in case he was so focused on physical attractiveness that meant as wrinkles and grey hair appeared he may not have found that attractive anymore and would look for a better option.

• yucychan
    There are some really beautiful women who are attracted to men's personalities instead of looks. I have seen some really beautiful women going for less than average guys, not because of the guys' money but because the guy treats them well.
    That being said, you are entitled to your preferences when it comes to looking for that special someone. Good luck.
    • Hiopdtgy

He is shallow lol don't have good personality

• Anonymous

@Hiopdtgy You’re on every comment

• Hiopdtgy

Yes because shallow people like you need to know how shallow they are

• CubsterShura
    TLDR: Because I'm shallow and I don't even know why I exist if I can't wake up to a perfectly geometrically symmetrical sex doll babe on my arms in the morning and my life revolves around my shallowness so much that my every action revolves around the motive of being with an attractive girl who finds both my looks and personality ugly.
    • Anonymous

Damn. You’re projecting as if I am thinking that. Why do you hate attractive girls so much?

• I don't hate attractive girls. I hate shallow guys. 😊

• And fine if that's what you didn't mean then let's hear from you what you meant by all that crap

• VaIiant
    I would recommend therapy. Your obsession with physical appearance and self image isn’t healthy.
    • Anonymous

If I don’t obsess over my looks, I will never get the girl I want. The only way to not obsess over my looks is if attractive girls lower their standards, but obviously that won’t happen, so I will have to work to become attractive at all costs.

• VaIiant

Yeah, like I said. Seek therapy.

• Anonymous

And I will simply tell the therapist that attractive women want attractive men, then they will agree with me and we will be at a standstill. Trust me, i’ ve already tried. Therapy doesn’t distort reality. Can you really sit there and say that attractive women don’t want attractive men?

• SexyAshh
    I ❤️ this!.

Just know you will recieve tons of negative feedback but dont listen to it.

I actually know guys who were unnattractive but got the bod, huge corporate job and became hot. Not just because he was rich but had a new found confidence from achieving it.

Good read☺️👍👏
    • Anonymous

Thank you! And yes I know I will get tons of negativity. Most people do not understand my mindset

• SexyAshh

I completly understand it and see nothing wrong with it. can't force yourself to like ugly women because someone says there in your league, your doing the right things to achieve the ones you want.

• UGLY women? You went TOO far. You don't let other girls down because you think your so much better.

• BrittBratt2416
    Why I only date attractive women

um isn't that something that most people do? Date someone they are attracted to.. i mean this isn't a secret, everyone does this lol
    • Anonymous

Apparently not according to some of the women on here.

• Because he doesn't just want to be with someone he finds attractive, he is obsessed with the idea that everyone else find her attractive too so they can say he ''won at life''. He wants a trophy.

• Anonymous

@Porcelaine Interesting theory, however false. I don’t care what others think of her. She just has to be attractive to me. It just so happens that the girls I find attractive are found attractive by a lot of dudes

• TonyBologna25
    That’s great you have life aspirations and so much ambition. Fucking good for you man. I mean it. Not many younger guys have the drive you do.

I was in your same boat and had your same goals. I started bodybuilding very seriously in college and started using steroids. I graduated with a 3.8 GPA in Mechanical Engineering. I had the hot girlfriend and even proposed to her.

I got a lot of help with my route towards wealth. I received a hefty inheritance, and taught myself how to invest. Today, I’m what most people would consider close to rich.

The thing is, I was actually more happy with my life back when I was a broke college student, or just getting out of high school joining the Marine Corps. A lot of life experiences have made me jaded, and my physique and money and even the status of having a hot girlfriend haven’t fixed that.

Happiness comes within and you’re sort of basing your futures happiness on an image which is a recipe for disaster.

My college lover who was the first girl I proposed to in college cheated on me with another girl. After that I was reunited with an ex girlfriend and we got back together and moved quickly. I ended up proposing to her and she was bipolar, lacked empathy, and had a serious attitude problem. This didn’t really surface until after I gave her a ring.

These two women were gorgeous. First had offers to model and my most recent ex did model at as a teenager. I based so much of their value on outer beauty and didn’t seem to pay too much attention to the other things I should have been.

The fucked up part about this, is that I had so many other quality girls who would have been perfect me, but always chose the most attractive one.

Hookups are involving looks and looks only, but relationships are so much more. Getting in a relationship with a hot girl just because she’s hot is asinine. Emotional maturity, compassion, empathy, communication, self confidence, personal values and so many other things come into play in a relationship in which the two of you are emotionally investing in each other.

With the bodybuilding, I was obsessed. so planned every meal and counted every calorie. Trained about three hours everyday on cycle. air was obsessive. Also, a perfect physique doesn’t exist and any pro bodybuilder will tell you that. I got a shit ton of attention on IG. Girls gave me attention. Guys looked up to me. It was great. I ended up taking it to the next level and started using steroids. I felt I reached my natural potential and wanted to keep going.

Having said all this, I still felt insecure about a lot of things in my life and the attention and the girls and the muscle or even the status didn’t fix it. My confidence came from within and developed over the years.

I’m now 25 years old, 26 in July. I’m single, diagnosed with cancer in the liver from steroid use, and have a lot of people who I thought were friends trying to take my money. Chemo fucking sucks man. It kills all energy and motivation and makes you depressed as hell. My point is, it was all a facade dude. I utilized all of my energy on outside appearance and status. I didn’t focus it on developing myself from within as a person.

Girls are still into me, but I can’t find any amount of substance with any girl who I take on a date today. So I just go with the flow and cut them out after a couple dates. A lot of girls just want me for status and I can tell.

This might sound cheesy, and I normally don’t write a lot of things like this out, but don’t make my same mistakes. There are a lot of amazing girls out there that might not look like much, but will make your life so much better and make you so happy. I have to have a baseline attraction for a girl. If that’s there, then they’re datable to me. Wouldn’t ever date someone I’m not attracted to, but I will absolutely date a girl who’s average in looks and has an amazing personality.

Goodluck man.
    • Thanks for sharing your story, Tony. This is very informative.

• Damn, realest fucking thing I’ve ever read on here.

• winterfox10
    Best of luck, man! The summary of everything I wrote below is this: be their breath of fresh air, and you would be amazed at how many incredibly desirable women will flock to you.

Attractive women are a whole different breed of cat. You will have to deal with lots of trust issues, and people/exes not getting the message that it's time to leave. She's going to be on her guard constantly, because of all the times that she's been hurt. Don't be afraid to reassure her. Be her rock. Be consistent, and show her that even if she chose not to date you; you would happily be a genuine friend.

1. Super attractive women want their attractiveness to be an after thought. Truly amazing women are still women; they want their guy to adore them, of course, but they also want to feel like they've earned an irreplaceable role in his eyes. My girlfriend is the most attractive woman that most people in her life have ever seen, but the reason she chased after me to have a relationship was that I made her feel like she was more than a trophy; that I let her know at every opportunity that I respect her as my equal.

2. She knows she's gorgeous! Don't expect her to be charmed or swayed by your's (or any man's) compliments of her looks. Observe in point 1 that she wants to feel essential, like she is bringing something to the table that no other woman could. She has probably heard that she is breath-takingly beautiful her ENTIRE LIFE. She probably gets hit on constantly, and by dudes with way more money than most guys could dream of having.

3. Be patient with beautiful women; they put up with lots of shit from a lot of people. In addition to people constantly trying to manipulate favors out of them, they also have to put up with constant attention, people always wanting cozy up to them for social status, and people trying to buy them.
    • anon1903

now that's some good Take😊

• @anon1903 Good! I'm glad to have a woman confirm what I'm saying.

• I agree with almost everything. However beautiful women don't put up with shit from other people. They probably have one of the best lives because men, honestly, act like dogs around them. Ugly girls are the ones that have to go through so much and put up with shit from everyone.

• 123fortandbree
    You're pathetic, and so is any girl who'd actually want you. All you fucking want is to look good in front of other people and have nice sex. Guess what? Attractive people don't automatically have good personalities. Even if you're attractive, girls may still want you only for your money. You could end up dating an evil, gold digging, selfish, incapable of love slut (I've seen a few of these girls), but if she has a pretty face, then who cares? You can't automatically have a connection with a girl just because she is attractive. You fantasize about all of this shit, when in reality, it's really not important in life. You'll never experience true love, true passion, true empathy, and true devotion that love brings with this mindset. What you wish to achieve with a pretty girl is, in the long run, not important or meaningful in life. You need to experience ardor with careers, loyalty with family and friends, adventure with traveling that may even come with risks, and lastly, love that is deeper than looks. You'll realize this after you achieve it. Believe it or not, science tells that looks only have a small bit to do with love. If a girl truly loves you, she'll love you for how you naturally look. You shouldn't be changing yourself for worthless attention from shallow girls. You may be attracted to pretty women at first, yet, you'll soon see how wrong you were. I'm simply warning you.
    • Anonymous

I won’t experience true love, passion, and empathy because I choose to date hot girls? As if hot girls don’t possess those traits? Imagine being triggered over a random internet dude saying that he only wants to date attractive women. Couldn’t be me

• Anonymous

But I get it. You’ve watched Disney movies as a young child and hoped one day Prince Charming will come and marry you only to find out that Prince Charming has standards just like everyone else. Sad.

• You're hilarious... seriously. Good luck with your search to find hot girls and date them. And fyI, I'm already dating a prince charming with standards, except in personality, not looks. Lmfao you think I'm sad? You're a goddamn sex-obsessed, women objectifying, ignorant, insecure dog whose changing the way he looks to attract makeup caked women with no clothes on. I'm done here, so enough with this nonsense.

• Ellie-V
    As hilarious as I found this to be at first, this actually made me respect you a little... because at least you’re not a blabbering, woman hating incel unlike 95% of the men on G@G.
    I hope you reach your goals and achieve success in every corner of your life ☺️💕
  • chunlilovesvega
    looks are 70% important yes, but alone they aren't enough. you expect that person to have other good traits too, such as understanding and compassion and empathy and humor and some wisdom, without these qualities their beauty will only keep you interested till you've had enough, like having a tasty meal, when you're full eventually you'll get sick of it.
    • Anonymous

Yeah sure. I’m not one to be all emotional though

• Number39

70% Try 90%

• Saville_Row
    You can do what you want with your life. Although is possible you end up attracting an attractive girl, you will surely not attract a valuable one.

Then you will realize you need more, and probably meet an even more attractive girl than the one you got, and she'll probably will not want to give you the hour.

Being attracted to someone is important, but looks are not the only criteria.
    • Anonymous

Never said that looks were the only criterion.

• AperolSpritz
    The thing is, you're right. People need to date a person they are attracted to.
    Yes it's completely possible to fall for a person's mind, but usually when that happens, everything about them becomes attractive.
    You simply can't date a person you don't find attractive. That person is basically your friend, at the end of the day.

Attractive comes in different shapes and sizes to different people, super hot is different depending on what exactly each person finds hot... if you're not going to pursue someone that you aren't turned on by, and who you wouldn't be proud to have by your side, what's the point?
    If you're not into someone physically there is very little chance of having any chemistry with that person so it would most likely fall flat pretty quickly.

Everyone has needs, and whilst you could say that sex is sex no matter who you have it with, and as long as your getting some, those needs are being met, if you're fantasising about someone else whilst having sex with your partner, then that's an still an unfulfilled need.

If you're not attracted to someone, it's not going to go work.
  • Luvsmybabydoll
    Has all your hard work paid off? You might get the attention of an attractive woman but then you will open your mouth and all the crazy delusional and sexist opinions will spill out when your steroid fueled anger gets out of control! Lol 😂 ha
    • Anonymous

Sexist? Is everything sexist nowadays? Do we have to treat women like gods?

• Well assuming every attractive woman in the planet will only date generic good looking men?

• Anonymous

So basic psychology is sexist now?

• little_bird1
    Oh boy the hate you got. :D
    I don't get why most of girls comments are so hateful. It's a known fact that EVERYONE only dates people who they find attractive. We don't all have same preferences and thoughts on what attractive is, but it's a criterion for everyone.
    Good take, I agree with you 100%. And I too only date men that I find attractive.
  • lightbulb27
    There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself and make the most of yourself and going for a girl you value highly, whatever values that is.

But this is also... shallow, like you have a poor self image. Why anon? I think you made some false assumptions about yourself, how others treated you, you are projecting onto them... because it is all about physical. You responded wrongly to their rejections, and now it is a wound that controls your thinking. You cannot let girls emotionally twist you like that, that's exactly the opposite of what you should do. I've heard nothing about personality, character, values, compatibility.

You can win over a girl if you have relational skills, understand how to interact with females. I question if it is your physical and face that are the issue. it is likely your emotional presentation that makes them feel... no! The workouts and plastic surgery and $ may help you feel better about yourself and that boosts your confidence and image. But 4 years in the gym... how many years this gonna take? How much time do you spend working on your personality, charm? Nothing wrong with success. But that strikes me as a mask over other low self image.

Do what you want to do for yourself, but realize it is for you... no-one else. Don't care about what others think.

• Lliam
    I've only dated attractive women and I dated quite a few women in my life. They all looked different and none of them would qualify as phony Instagram models, but they were still beautiful and had great womanly attributes. I eventually married a beautiful woman too. Frankly, I wouldn't want to be with an ugly woman. It would signal to the world that I had something wrong with me, like walking around with a badge that said, "Loser".

Think about it. The first thing you notice about a person is their looks. Why even approach someone you don't find physically attractive? It's only after you get to know someone that you learn about their personality. I would fuck a beautiful woman, but I wouldn't stay with her unless she had great mental and emotional qualities.

I suspect that the girls here who called the guy shallow are think they are ugly and are struggling with low self esteem. They're jealous of beautiful woman. But again, physical beauty is subjective and I'm not talking about perfect movie star or Instagram beauty. The world is teaming with beautiful women.

• 007-Tarzan
    Lmao... you remind me so much of one of my best friends... I love him and all and he is an awesome guy... but for someone who is below average in looks... I just thought he was obscenely shallow and always went after girls waaaaaaay out of his league..

In fact he seems to compensate with just about anything... phones.. cars... gadgets... even in video games that guy went mental on skyrim... 😂😂..

Anyways it turned out he was sort of bullied throughout his life... and was kind of the bottom in the pecking order... and I think now he is trying to prove to the world that he has what it takes to have the best... which in theory is fine... but I think it's coming from a darker desire of his to prove those people from the past wrong... and that makes me wonder if he is doing all this due to trauma?

What do you think? Could I have a point here? Can you relate to this?

I just think there's a possibility that you are over simplifying it... and trying to break it down to just looks... when in reality you could be trying to compensate for things in the past... 🤷‍♂️
    • Anonymous

I wasn’t necessarily bullied, just thought of as ugly by these girls. Your friend could be doing this due to trama, but it also might be the innate desire to want physically attractive women. I am actually doing the opposite of over simplifying. I realize that attractive women are a complex group who not only want a physically attractive man, but one whom they can mesh their personality with. I’ve studied the details as to what is seen as attractive to them, studied the Sexual Marketplace Value and how that operates.

• kittycat119
    So you're just a shallow person and trying to justify it? Uh huh
    • Anonymous

What's wrong with being shallow?

• Nothing. But it's a stupid trait especially when let's be honest you're not gonna get what you want

• Anonymous

It’s a stupid trait for those who are unattractive and insecure about being unattractive. Who’s to say that I won’t get what I want?

• laurenok
    Good luck finding an attractive girlfriend when you're ugly. Us attractive girls have high standards.
    • Anonymous

And I will train my body, reshape my physical face, and shape my personality in order to fit those high standards.

• laurenok

Good luck with that lol

• Lauren, no offense, but you're only a 7.

• SarahVanRensburg
    Being rich and having the perfect physique won't get you a decent lady. You cannot ''simply become rich"... And a great body definitely would attract me to a person but only for a short time. If I don't like your personality, which I can say I don't seem to like your at the moment, I wouldn't stick around.

"For the next week, I would probably be thinking about the girl I saw in that public place. with an attractive girl, I wouldn't have that mindset because I would know the girl I'm with is attractive." ... you actually will still have hat mindset. You'd see a woman even more attractive than your current girl and then you'll still feel like you've "lost at life."

How certain are you that you'll get rich, a hot bod and a girl that isn't with you for your looks or money?

No offense but your mentality is just... shocking lol.

You do you though.
    • Anonymous

Well, no it won’t be “simple” to become rich. I would have to create a business with an applicable market, find a way to get money to create the business (crowd funding, finding a rich investor, or through my own payment), then find a manufacturer, a distributor, and a website designer. Not to mention that I would have to invest in advertising and probably marketing as well. So no, it wouldn’t be simple.

What you don’t understand is that I need you to be attracted to me in the short term to even consider having a long term. So yes I need muscles to attract you in the short term so I can be able to converse with you and possibly have a long term. Without that initial attraction, there is no attraction.

To that public place situation, that’s not really the truth. I would see that my girlfriend is attractive and I really have no reason to go for another attractive women if my girlfriend is already attractive. I wish to achieve an Instagram model-type woman and doing so means that i’ve beaten most of the competition already.

How certain am I that I’ll be rich? Pretty certain, I have many ideas as to how I’ll achieve my income, get a hot bod? Also pretty certain. A girl that isn’t into me for my looks or money? Not so certain.

My mentality is needed in order for me to win. Losers can stay average if they want, but i see no reason to live on this earth if I cannot achieve what I want out of it through blood, sweat, and tears.

• ChurchOfIron
    You won't be able to get any girls if you're dead from steroids, bro. I respect your dedication. But you can obtain a plenty good physique to attract women while staying natty and healthy. Steroids will fuck your skin up, make you lose hair, shrink your balls. Overall man, does that sound attractive?
  • Keyword: Attractive

No shit. Who wants to date or force date unattractive humans 🙄?

Watch the pinks losing their shit. Like they don't do it themselves.

Pure hypocrisy. It's disgusting and it reeks from kilometers away.
    • Anonymous

I expected this to happen, but not like this lol

• Yeah. The scale is pretty high.
      How dare we date those, who we are attracted to?
      But now you know, that for the pinks, that feelings > logic/reasoning.

• Pete_twenty_two
    Good luck with that, I hope it works out for you. I have never considered myself extremely attractive and somehow I ended up with a 10/10. Just work hard, be confident, and always improve upon yourself. I've realized that looks matter much less than you would think.
  • Wowgirl30q
    Your getting so much hate for your own preference. Reminds me of mytake reactions I've gotten. Hey least your honest and know what you want
    • Anonymous

It’s whatever. I knew I would get hate from the beginning, which is saddening.

• It's respectable to me for anyone to have the guts to express their unpopular opinion about anything. Ignore it. If I agree or not, I give you credit for doing it😀👍

• I wish you would not post anonymously though is my only thing sir.

• Wemix
    "what I am afraid of most is being with them in a public place, then seeing a really attractive girl walk by and instantly realize that I've lost at life and live in regret."

This is really upsetting... You're impersonating an insecure girl's biggest fear in a relationship.

I do not know what you define as "attractive" but if in that lapse of 4 years working on yourself you still couldn't attract any "attractive" enough girls when that's your biggest goal in life you must be going really high or start from very low.
    • Anonymous

Who's fault is it that she's insecure? I don't carry the same emotions as other women I will always think with a logical train of thought first. If the girl is already attractive, then I don't need to care about other attractive women no matter if they are seen as hotter than my current girlfriend or not.

• Anonymous

4 years of going to the gym mostly, not everything else I've listed. Managed to get more attention from more attractive girls, but still not where I want to be.

• over_it

yo this dude needs help, he will NEVER get a girlfriend with this personality, attractive or otherwise

• Glue-Sniffer
    Wow... That's a really sad mytake.
    It almost sounds like you just want to be seen with attractive women in public to compensate for your own ugliness and to show the world that despite your unattractive looks you can still get attractive women. However, you could probably never get a deeper connection with a human being because what keeps people around isn't a pretty face, it's their thoughts and their personality.
    You are on your way to become one of these bitter dissatisfied souls who claim all women are shallow and just wanna screw you over while ignoring your own shallow actions and attitude.
    • Anonymous

Yeah yeah yeah i’ve heard the same spiel over and over again. You’ve also ignored the fact that I said personality counts too. Why are you so disheartened by this?

• I just find this very sad as a fellow human being. You obviously have some inferiority complex. Maybe you should go see a therapist for this. Could definitely help you.
      Good luck

• Anonymous

Inferiority complex? Because I want an attractive girlfriend more than other people want one? Therapy does nothing if I don’t want help, and I don’t want help. Why would I sit there and listen to some old people, who haven’t experienced such a thing since Woodstock, tell me the same spiel that every triggered woman has told me on here.

• Makarinas
    Of ya
    What a stupid subject these are.
    Physical Appearance of a person is not important. The good will of the person is important.
    • Anonymous

So I can get with ANY attractive girl with good will? Sounds like a scam call

• Makarinas

You are wasting your enerjy mind your energy for unnecessary situation.
      You must interested a girl who love you.
      That's all. World is a liar world. If you interested appearance of people, you will go on to lose.
      According to most people ;
      You are looking like a handsome guy yourself but some-one else girl don't like you. You mustn't hang them out. The mind that important in this life. Rest is a lie
      take care and as I understood you are living stress days
      Don't you trust yourself?

• Mon_160909
    It’s kind of sad that one of your biggest goals in life is “have an attractive girlfriend”
    • Anonymous

Nah that’s what a lot of dudes want. Maybe not to the extent of my goal, but it’s a thing they think about.

• Not the ones that I know, there are like 10000 things that are more important but ok

• Anonymous

Well I also have other important goals. Like becoming rich and acquiring knowledge.

• luna9047
    Well, I'm an attractive woman and only date attractive men. I don't go for ugly guys, especially ugly guys with bad personality.
    • scooogy

Would you consider me as ugly?

• luna9047

@scooogy No I don't think so. Also, I have manners and won't call anyone ugly.

• anon1903

@luna9047 very well replied! sassy + sophisticated, that's my girl!

• DianaWest
    wow. how is getting plastic surgery "improving" yourself?
    • Anonymous

Improving my facial dimensions, facial symmetry, etc...

• DianaWest

yeah, but that's fake. i don't like people who've had plastic surgery. i want my guy to be 100% natural.

• Anonymous

Would you rather date un ugly troll? Most attractive women would say no. If it makes me attractive, then so what?

• Poppykate
    🤔 I think you may need to talk to someone about this... like a therapist. One point that stood out to me was your ‘buyers remorse’ if you saw a more attractive girl.

Unfortunately, there is ALWAYS going to be a more attractive woman. Someone who has better boobs than your girlfriend, has a better body, more attractive face etc. Unless you decided to date Miss universe, but even then... next years winner probably will be more attractive, compared to last year. I think you need to learn loving acceptance. Especially of yourself. You don’t need all these things (surgery etc) to find an attractive and compatible mate.
    • Anonymous

Yeah go see a therapist. And sit there while an elderly lady tells me how guys got her in her time. Sounds productive.

I understand there is always going to be a more attractive woman. That isn’t what i’m getting at. I’m saying that if I were to have a hot girl, seeing a hotter girl wouldn’t matter because my current girlfriend would pass the base criterion. It’s up to her personality to keep me.

• Poppykate

The problem with your strategy is that it isn’t long term. My point was that hotness fades. Do you plan to keep upgrading? 🤔 because if this is the case, at some point, you will need more than looks and personality to get that hot girl. E. g. funds and assets. I don’t think there is anything wrong with your strategy, ( everyone has a right to live the way they want, as long as it doesn’t harm others) but you need to think it through to completion.

• J2ohhhhh
    We don't find features attractive just because we have some weird fetish for those features. Those features usually communicate health, youth or fertility. And if you ever wanna have kids the most you can do for them is select someone with the less trashy DNA. On the other hand if you have any other reason... Well... you are fucked. You won't get the high end girls if you want them to make you feel whole. Making those girls love you takes a whole person by himself. It is a catch 22.
  • J3nny
    Just remember that in the end the most attractive thing about anyone is personality. When you fall in love with that. Looks don't matter. But anyway that makes total sense. Don't date people you're not attracted to
  • yasii
    You're afraid to be seen with ugly women? I'd have the exact opposide problem. I'd rather not have people think “what is that gollum doing with that hot dude?“ if one has to be much more attractive than the other, I'd rather be the attractive part 😅
  • Sophie_2301
    Not judging, just curious, what will you do when you get old and the girls around your age get old? Chances are you’ll no longer find them insanely attractive and no amount of exercise or surgery will make them find you attractive. Will you just not be with anyone in old age?
    • Anonymous

Yeah, who do you think I am. R. Kelly?

• Who’s R. Kelly?

• Anonymous

Famous R&B singer that was accused of being a pedo

• WalterBlack
    It is good to have goals. And it is good to be physically fit. But you should probably try to be a little more accepting of your own flaws. It is not a crazy idea that you could find a beautiful woman who loves you without you needing steroids and plastic surgery.
  • Teteyan
    Diversity makes this world what it is today. Just because your mindset is different than most doesn't mean it is wrong. Just don't sacrifice your self importance just to please someone else though. This world is full of traitors... but I'm happy for you and wish you all the best! Just don't ever overlook personality with glam. Do you❤
  • smg99
    It’s an obsession if one day the attractive girl regrets dating you because a model male walked by. She would think you are him when you f*** her ;)
    • Anonymous

And that’s why I compete to beat those who stand as competition. So that scenario wouldn’t happen, but i cannot determine the odds of that.

• smg99

Yes it’s Russian roulette and you’ll lose your existing results in stress

• WhoDatGuy
    I've dated both ends of the attraction scale.
    One long term girlfriend was in fhm magazine. The high Street honeys.
    What I've found is the more attractive the woman, the more trouble she is.
    If you think happiness lies with the hottest girl you are in for a rude awakening
  • brebre234
    OMG finally a guy who dates attractive women! I been seeing so many attractive guys and their girlfriends are not so pretty. Some guys feel like if they date an attractive women they assume that their dumb , mean or a hoe which Im sick of. Im an attractive woman myself ( Cause many girls and guys tell me how beautiful I am) and Im single. Its annoying how attractive guys dont want to date attractive women cause of the stereotypes we get. Overall I really like your take on this and respect it a lot.
    • ^Somehow I think she's telling the truth, because she didn't put her photo in her profile, so apparently she's not an attention seeker.

• brebre234

@Jamie05rhs Lol thanks Im not an attention seeker at all I actually not a fan of it. When I first joined I had a profile pic up then took it down the next day cause of perverts private messaging me lol.

• Ahh. I see. I'm sorry you had that experience.

• Jamie05rhs
    I respect you for being true to yourself and what you actually desire. I think too many men feel what you feel deep down inside but they lie to themselves and end up marrying someone they don't really like because they think it's the "Christian" thing to do or some dumb bullshit like that.
    • I find that interesting since God always blessed His servants with very attractive spouses, for example, Solomon and his beloved both spoke of how irresistible they found eachother, and that is just one of many examples.

So it is very clear that a beautiful wife or handsome husband (with a good personality) is from God.

• Solomon isn't really a great example, because he was polygamous.

• And Rachel was hot, but Jacob was also polygamous, because he married her sister, too.

• AuroraRoseat
    I believe everyone should find someone that they deem attractive and has a great personality. There is nothing wrong with that. I do think that you went a bit overboard (face symmetry etc.), but still, I get your main point.