When it comes to dating is lack of ambition a turn off?

• It's ok
  • Turn off
  • Deal breaker
    Vote C
Just to clarify I don't mean to the extreme of staying home all day more like being content with a low end job. Personally it's a turn off I need a travel buddy someone I can see the world with. Not a broke hoe!
The vast majority of people lack ambition the numbers in the polls don't add up. it makes me wounder how many how voted deal break/turn off lack ambition themselves or just want a guy to take care of them. Be honest with yourselfs!!

2218

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a turn off. I don't need a guy to have a seven-year university plan with intentions of working for 6 figures by any means, but someone who is content with doing NOTHING just says that they don't care about the future and they don't care about themselves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • πŸ€” 6k a month? That's pretty good higher then average how much do you expect him to make 100k a year?

• The way you structured your original sentence, it could be interpreted entirely differently. Just saying. Now I will shut up. I simply can't spend energy arguing with someone so incredibly hot.

• @Apope16 Lol. Noted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women who are looking for a potential spouse are usually looking for a man with ambition because they want to know that he will be able to support the family when she is at home taking care of the children. Living the rest of your life with a guy whose greatest accomplishment is reaching Level 25 on a video game doesn't sound too exciting!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It makes her a hypergamous prostitute.

• I meant you both have things to offer each other. I feel like so many men are quite cynical about this. I don't want to have to depend on anyone to that extent, I'd rather know that I can manage my own life just fine, but both can build a better one together as a team.

• I agree, but I'll add that I think a woman can also have the ambition to be a great mother to her children, and keeping a good home environment. I'm not there yet but I'm looking forward to raising kids with my husband soon.