I'm dating a Christian who is not a virgin. Should I dump her?

Im dating a Christian girl and she is not a virgin. This is the 4th girl I've dated in the past 1.5 years thats not a virgin. I'm not lucky or good enough to date a virgin. All I get is used goods. I dumped them all because they weren't virgins.

I've done oral with all of them and used them for a period of time. Then i dumped them out of the blue. Same pattern over and over. My girlfriend was only with 1 guy and had intercourse 1 time with him.

But I'm so pissed because this girl is a Christian and I thought she would be different. I thought she would be a virgin. Either I'm your first or nothing. I'd rather not be in your life if I'm not your first. What is so good about dating a non virgin?

• Dump her
  • Stay. Date her longer than the last guy.
Please look what I selected for most helpful answer! That's exactly what I think! I can't love a non virgin. I can't love a girl that is not good enough. That's why I use non virgins.
Anon guys most helpful answer is gospel! Spread the gospel. Spread his pump and dump philosophy to all who read this post!

2323

Most Helpful Guy

• Just pump and dump her dude,
    You have high standards and you should stick with them. If you don't rail her then some other dude will bang her.
    So use her and then throw her away like piece of trash which she is.

• Your answer is the best

• People who aren't virgins are not "scraps, leftovers, and used goods" apparently you're "used goods" bc you've had ORAL SEX it is STILL SEX. You're probably gonna end up lonely when you're old and wrinkly bc of that attitude. Not attractive at all

• @marcrc I never said date someone who doesn't fit ur preference I was talking about using that girl and dumping her u were talking about her like she meant nothing if u don't want her leave her peacefully don't treat her like shit or u will be treated like shit

What Girls Said 23

• You've asked this question before. And again you are just as bad. You've done sexual things so u ain't no virgin.
    Asshole

• Leave her and seek some counseling. You seem to be taking their sexual history extremely personally considering the fact that you've been sexually active yourself. You're unwell.

• Dump her. The fact that you can do sexual things but your girls can't shows that you don't deserve a virgin. Leave so she can find someone more respectful who isn't used goods like you.

• Oral sex is not used goods. that's all I've done.

• Wait so if a girl does oral on another guy only is she good enough for you?

• It's totally fine with me if a girl has done only oral. We have equal life experience. At least I will be first for something with this girl.

• Hope she dumps your ass instead

• I really hope you don't consider yourself a Christian...

• Lol your troll is dead give it up

• Say what you want but I'm not abusive. Using non Virgins for sex is not abusive. I still treat them good. I just use them and then abruptly leave them.

• She deserves better, dump her asap.

• I deserve better.

• @TheWaterBear because I haven't done intercourse.

• Sexual intimacy is sexual intimacy, pal.

• So it is ok to use her, then dump her? First or nothing? Wow you should either get over your self or get used to a life filled with dis appointment.

• Dump her she needs to find someone living in this century. Why does virginity matter?

• Non virgins have a lot of past baggage. Also, she made the important decision to lose her v card to another guy. I wanted to be the important decision.

• I have no baggage. It isn't an important decision. Hopefully you'll understand one day.

• How is it not an important decision?

• Dump her , she will be lucky to find another good next. Virgin or not mean nothing to her than happy. If you happy to find a virgin girl in this era , dump her so. Cheers

• dump her ass, i know your pain im a virgin but im not christian

• yeah, dumb her. She deserves to be with someone better than you.

• Don't judge her past. If you love her, do not dump her. It doesn't matter she is not a virgin. You can still wait till marriage.

• I will wait for someone who waited as well. I'm not waiting for a non virgin.

• Having oral with four women isn't exactly "waiting for marriage."

• Hahah oh my god you sound terrifying

• Are you a virgin?

• obviously not.
      he's just having some perverted virgin fetish issues

• I am. I've only done oral with 4 girls. No intercourse.

• You are clearly a troll

• no one can judge anything on a woman's worth, because it isn't based on what she does, but rather her spirit and who she is as a person

• Your past actions tell me who you are.

• Don't dump her that's just shallow

• R u even a virgin to ask for one

• Yes. I've only done oral with 4 girls.

• Me 2 but just with my current boyfriend but I don't see how it effects u if she's a virgin or not my boyfriend is nowhere near virgin but IDC what matters is what I did not what he did

• you are crazy

• Wow, how shallow.

• dump her you don't deserve her

• Dude, oral is sex. You are not a virgin so you should not dump her just bc she's not a virgin bc you aren't and that's super hypocritical.

• Your trolling is so 2016 that it hurts my eyes.

• Here's an opinion, stop being a douche bag

• I need the whole package. She is not a virgin and doesn't fit the whole package. She has looks, personality, and cares for others but is not a virgin. So she's 75%

What Guys Said 22

• Do her a favour and dump her.

She can do better than you.

• Lmao what era are we living in bro? It's 2017.. not 1612.. I think that's a ridiculous reason to breakup but to each their own I guess.

• You should probably dump her, it's best for her that her boyfriend doesn't think of her as "used goods".

• I don't care what's best for her. she's the one who fucked up and took her pants off.

• I love reading posts like this. Makes me realize I'm not as terrible as other people.

• There is nothing terrible about using non virgin girls. They are throw away trash.

• Dude, that's your mother you are talking about 1
      2) you are wrong for thinking that
      3) virgins are the worst since their lack of experience usually means sex is just one sided.

• So you performed oral sex on them, and then judged them for being sexual? I think you need a refresher on Christianity. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

• She did intercourse, I only did oral. She is worse

• But I haven't done intercourse yet.

• So? Oral sex is a sexual act. You are not "pure" like the virgins you desire.

• if you date a virgin girl and have sex with her b4 marriage, then, she will also not be a virgin.
    then, did she loose all her respect and values?
    after having se ex with your virgin girlfriend, you will not respect her enough right?

dude you r mentally sick!

throw away this marrow minded attitude

after you say all this , i doubt the girl deserves you!

you don't respect hr at all and then also dating her?
    nope,,, you are fooling her in the name of love

dump her as soon as possible!

• I'm staying with the virgin I sleep with. I only pump and dump non Virgins.

• She should dump you for being a dumbass.

Find a sex doll, I'm sure that "she" would be virgin lol

• You need some serious help. If you are not virgin how can you expect her to be. She has equal right to dump you too.

• Just dump her, you're a douchebag.

• Move to Saudi Arabia Im sure you can find lots of virgins there.

• you clearly dont deserve a virgin since you're not good enough so id suggest you stick with the used up goods

• Dumb her. Not for your benefit, but for hers. If you're so hung up in sexual history and only want to be with a girl to take her virginity, you don't deserve any of those girla

• No, now I see that you're a shit faced retard with no hope. You're life will be filled with disappointment because you can't look past you're own misogynistic views to see the beauty of these girls. I hope you end up in jail and get your ass raped by a guy with 11"

• I have hope as long as I have another non virgin to date. So far I've had 4 in 1.5 years. Now that's hope. More used bodies to pump and dump. The girls didn't save anything for me. So it's all about me and my revenge now. Revenge keeps you hungry and motivated.

• seriously you want a virgin you done oral with 4 girls. sorry but its very narrow minded thinking

• Wow. What is wrong with you? Why the obsession over virginity? I'll never get it

• I'm not first and not most important. She made an important decision with that guy. I wanted to be that important decision.

• Yeah, you really should take a look at yourself. You have an unhealthy understanding of sexuality. Are you religious?

• No. I'm just a guy who gets sloppy seconds.

• Probably trolling, but you been in 4 relationships in 1.5 years. You're in no place to talk.

• lmao stupidity really hurts , dump her for her own good , she deserves a man

• Vote C - She should dump your pathetic, judgmental arse.

• Well you just said you've done oral with them, so... what's the big difference, realistically?

• You should dump her, she deserves better.

• U idiot, all Christians are not virgins except I u are super religious

• Obvious trolling is obvious

• Dump her but use her first.