Would you date an overweight girl/guy if you liked her/his personality?

Would you still date an overweight or fat girl/guy if you like her/his personality? Why or why not? Or looks matter too or looks more important?

• Yes
  • No

56109

Most Helpful Guy

• I’ve dated some overweight girls because they carry themselves well or know how to highlight their looks effectively which makes the difference.

I don’t mind it but it really depends if she’s amazing on the personality and makes herself look elegant then I’m sticking with her

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how overweight. Obese - no. Slightly above normal weight - yes. A little more meat on the belly is pretty comfortable for cuddling :3