Guys, are there any of you who would date a woman with "Princess Syndrome"?

Guys, Is there any of you who would date a woman with "Princess Syndrome"?This what it means according to Urban Dictionary to give you a Idea.

This is an attitude and behaviour pattern which is demonstrated by certain females. It’s usually the ones who are narcissistic and who have an overrated opinion of their own intelligence, sense of fashion, taste in music and so on. They are so self-centred and egotistical that they apparently believe that the world revolves around them.

• NO WAY!
  • I'd consider it if she looked good.
  • I can handle a princess.
    Vote C
  • I'd rather date a sporty girl.
    Vote D
  • Megan Fox WELL HELLO.
    Vote E

1161

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy but I'm bi and I can't tell you I would rather hide away than date a princess girl. I'm more of a sporty type girl so I like sporty girls.

What Guys Said 60

• Nope, never. They're generally the ones I avoid and make it a point to ignore them in a group. I would much rather date an "average" woman who may not be beautiful but has her inner self together much more than that other thing.

• It’s good to be confident and love yourself to the fullest, but that definition seems a little bit of an overreach of confidence and into the territory of cockiness. I would have to see if the woman with this mentality had other qualities or features of her persona that balanced out her “princess syndrome.”

• I will and have for a few nights max and then dump her butt cold turkey. If I can play into her narcissism, so easily she deserves it for being so high maintenance and stupid.

• I'd consider it long enough to fuck her and then I'd bust the fuck outta there koolaid style.
    media1.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif?itemid=8291586

• I Have and it has its ups and downs. In the end I like the predictability of this kind of person to date. It is fairly easy to manipulate a person like your describing and that just makes life easier. On the flip side, never would I marry a girl like that as a degree of humility is all that makes that sort of existence reliable at times

• I'd much rather date a sporty girl, but I'd consider it if she looked good, and if she likes to be dominant, especially if she looks like Megan Fox ;)

• Option D, I've met a few women I'd consider to fit the description and while I can, for example, work with them quite fine usually, I don't think I'd want to seriously date one.

• i'll put her in bed, And kill all her ego with rough sex. lol

but NO. Never. I can never date a mentally ill girl like that

• Arrogance is a turn off, so I don't think I would date a woman with a 'princess syndrome'.

• Not going to, you're not 4 years old. Not that it's directed at you question asker

• If she actually does look good and she's willing to date me, I'd at least consider it. That said, she's not getting drama or constant praise out of me, so she wou ld probably not date me in the first place. If she does, then the syndrome doesn't affect our relationship.

• fuck no.

• I'd rather be single than deal with all of the Drama a girlfriend like that would cause. Personality is extremely important in a girlfriend.

• i do not date, but if i did, this would be a huge turn-off. it would lead to an eye ball to eye ball chat and the lady being told to lose the crap attitude or sod off

• no i know such girls and i tell them to their face that they overrate themselves way too much, they laugh it off and pretend its a joke even when iam being serious, such girls will never think of you as a human being to her you a bank account and an attention machine, she literally does not care if you are no longer in her life because she's too busy looking for another bank account to support her and tell her how awesome she is.

• No. I used to talk to one and it was a huge turn off. She went as far as to write Princess Maydels birthday in her calendar and said she dates calls herself a queen. I can't stand those minds of girls

• FUCK NO

• 98% of these girls are terrible to date, but the other 2% are sweet 😊

• She'd sound like a taker... I believe in hard work and effort. I'm not into drama at all. I think princess syndrome is sort of off putting.

I'm not saying that they are bad people.. to each their own

• I like arrogant women so if she was sufficiently grounded in reality and not too much trouble then sure, I'd love a spoiled dominatrix.

• No..

• " It’s usually the ones who are narcissistic and who have an overrated opinion of their own intelligence".

Most women act that way.

• I'd date anyone who paid attention to me. Luckily, "princesses", if I'm thinking of the right type, usually make it a point to emasculate me in public and mock me incessantly even when they don't know me, so I'll never get the chance.

• I have dated a national beauty pageant winner and a finalist. But they were quite sweet.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

• I prefer sporty girls.

• Sporty girl is sooo hot

• Sounds boring.

• Zero chance. Literally.

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 10

• I will assume no one on this board reads much classic literature. "A little princess" is awesome and worth reading if you read things... called books.

While urban dictionary has probably bastardized the definition, acting and bring treated like a princess is not about snobbery or putting others down. It's about acting like a lady and wanting to be treated like one. It's about being kind and generous and making people you are around feel special too.

Being a "princess" is not the same as being a "bitch". Some people can let stuff and money make turn them into a bitch. And certainly some woman act entitled and bitch. But a true princess does not act entitled. She does however, command respect. If you don't treat a woman like your princess it's likely you don't have a very high opinion of her. Once again, this does not mean you have to buy her stuff, but holding doors, being kind, showing her respect and putting her needs before your own are excellent examples of what this means.

• MHO ^^

• A Little Princess is great. It was a long time ago when I last read it, but it's great. Also The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett is great in relation to this - she wants the garden all to herself, but realises that the boy who goes in there too is actually kinda nice.

• Nah. Most guys with their heads on straight aren't into dating women with 'princess syndrome'. Nor is there much demand for wasting time getting to know those who derive pleasure from dragging competition through the mud, thinking it'll make them look better in comparison.

• I’m sure everyone has like an ounce of this in their personality (or maybe that’s just me) but someone whose personality is entirely like this is seriously unbearable to be around. I know a girl who is exactly like this who used to be really popular and then everyone realized how horrible she was and now has no friends...

• i would not date a guy like this. there are many.

• I had a friend and she ruined her friendship and relationship with this attitude.

• My cousin is like that and guys love her a lot.

• looks

• I expect my man to be treated like royalty if he wants to become my king.

• No way

• Even me wong date that kind of girl