How to stop being attracted to ALL tall guys?

I am 15 and since I was about 10 I have been attracted to basically every guy that is taller than me of a fairly slim build (that was my age). I have rejected every single guy that has been shorter than me. I haven't been too worried about this up until recently when a lot of guys I know have grown taller than me and I just feel like I am attracted to everyone and they are only going to get taller. (Btw I am fairly tall myself, I don't know how tall though)

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothings wrong in that... and u can't stop... its a fetish.. and fetishes never go away its like cancer 4th stage