I went out to eat with this guy and he was so rude to the waiter. Is this a red flag?

3665

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is a definite red flag for me. If the waiter was a famous singer or movie star or celebrity , do you think he would treat them in the same way.
    No.
    This is alarming because it proves that he could turn on you in a fit of

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeh just because the food took a bit of time doesn't mean you need to get moody and frustrated

• rage which is terrible , definite red flag for me. Make the right choice honey. Do you want your future kids to think that that behavior is acceptable. No.

• Absolutely true, please make the right choice darling!

Most Helpful Girl

• Always. It shows that he thinks that there are people who are beneath him, and that these people don’t deserve his respect. Even if they’re serving him and just doing their job. It’s absolutely a red flag, because one day, he might think that you’re also beneath him.
    A person like him is never worth dating. Some people might say that respect should not be given and must be earned, but I think that’s bullshit. Everyone deserves to be respected until they’ve proven that they don’t. And I doubt the waiter did anything to make this guy act rudely.
    Either he’s really far up his own ass, or maybe even a narcissist. Not worth sticking around to find out which one it is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE