Should men always initiate conversation or should the woman or 50/50?

Is it wrong to get upset when you’re always the one reaching out and the relationship feels one sided?

• Yes , men should make the move
  • Yes , woman should always make the move
  • No, men shouldn’t always make the move
    Vote C
  • No, woman shouldn’t always make the move
    Vote D
  • It should be 50/50
    Vote E

1415

Most Helpful Guy

• If you start contact 100% of the time, I would argue that you are not in a relationship. You just think that you are...

Unless you are acting super needy and contacting them every 10 minutes because then you never give them time to contact you first. But that behavior would turn most people off.

• Well said. I have been one to always reach out. I’d like to say 90% of the time. I feel as if little effort was made on her part. We haven’t spoke in over a week and I was the last one to message her and she chooses to not respond and deleted me off social media

• @waynecollins maybe she just got used to you're way of communicating and when you stopped out of the blue thought you didn't want to talk to her anymore? Had you mentioned you felt like you were putting in all the effort and that you would rather she initiated more conversation so you don't feel like you're the only one who wanted to talk? She might be waiting for you to talk to her. Also with the whole, preferring to text than meet face to face thing, that sounds like a pretty big problem for a relationship long term.

• I have many times. N things always end up this way. But she’s always the one to go ghost and I have to reach out. If I dont she gets upset. It’s a lose lose.

Yeah I’m a face to face person