My boyfriend changed his Facebook status to single, should I be worried?

So today I saw that my boyfriend changed his status from in a relationship to single and that really hurt me. I told him about it and he said it wasn’t a big deal and that I like to find problems where there isn’t any. So I told him that he’s just complaining but isn’t willing to do anything about it. And he said he will delete his account and I know he won’t. I wish he would change it back to how it was. Anyone can tell me why he did this? Is it a sign he doesn’t want me anymore?

5349

Most Helpful Girl

• Why waste your fucking time worrying about his ass if he isn't going to be a team player and communicate/cooperate? On top of him trying to turn this shit on you for complaining? FUCK NAH. Honey, do yourself a favor and tell yourself that you don't have to deal with his bullshit. That's some bullshit games that nobody has time for in relationships.

There is no excuse for him making the effort to change his goddamn annoying status. Don't be a weak bitch and stay with him while he flirts with other damn chicks if that's not okay with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he thinks it's not a big deal, well why did he change it. Most likely reason he is possibly talking to someone else and wants them to think he is single. My ex wife did the exact same and I was right even at the point of catching her having an affair. Not 100% sure he is, but it's a sign and also he is defensive when you ask him about it.

• Don't play any games with him as it will just make you feel upset more. Tell him either sort it or you will break up with him. I would personally but that is me.