Am I a pedophile or is it alright?

So I've known this girl for years and I always thought she was cute but never in like an I want to date you way. But as I spent time with her more and more this year I realized I loved some things about her that had very little to do with how cute she was like her laugh or her smile. Its gotten to the point where I feel like I want to marry this young lady. I'm in college and she's a sophmore in high school. Am I crossing a line by feeling this way or is it ok I should just wait until she's older?
  • No way your a level 10 creep!
  • Just wait. It won't matter when she's older.
  • Its creepy now but it gets less creepy in a few years.
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're in college and she's a sophomore in high school, then that means she's about 16 and you're probably no older than 21. Is that correct? Technically, I think that's against the law in a lot of places but I don't know that I'd automatically label you a pedophile.

• Yeah I'm not gonna try anything but I felt pretty guilty just feeling the way I do

Most Helpful Girl

• That is close to pedophilia and it's definitley frowned upon. Why not go for girls your age?

Anyway, just wait a few years.

• I wasn't trying to develop feelings. It just happened and I've been fighting myself ever since I realized it