Do you think forbidden love makes the love for each other stronger?

So I was wondering do you think we crave the love we can't have more because you know you and the person you love can't be together it makes the love even more stronger, deeper and painful.

For example if Romero and Juliet were aloud to be together with no problems do you think they'd would have still loved each other as much as they did.

1327

Most Helpful Guy

• I think love can be more exciting when it's forbidden.

But no, I don;t think love becomes stronger when it's forbidden.

If anything, it probably becomes weaker over time, because most people will crave the safety and stability of a relationship that isn't forbidden.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. When you really think about it, it is nothing but selfishness because they 'felt' something and wanted what they wanted. And did what they wanted to do which got one or two of their family members killed besides them killing yourself for them. How is that love?

"So I was wondering do you think we crave the love we can't have more because you know you and the person you love can't be together it makes the love even more stronger, deeper and painful." Again, this is the definition of selfishness. Not love. Love doesn't work that way. Especially mature love. They had no reason to be together except by what they felt. It doesn't work in real life.