Chase Success, Not Women... agree or disagree?

When pursuing something great should anything really get in the way? What are your thoughts on this video?
  • Yes I agree
    Vote A
  • No I disagree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Success is an abstract concept, finding a woman can be a success since it can be a goal. However, when it comes to your career and overall life. I'd say be more picky with your lover (s). And don't settle. Never go with someone where they'll get in the way of your external happiness in life. They should be adding more happiness without a bunch of subtractions to it.

3|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • " They should be adding more happiness without a bunch of subtractions to it. " ... Very well put , my ex wife = a huge subtraction !! Better to stay single permanently , than have negative partners.

Most Helpful Guy

• More in a continuing series. It isn't about resenting women. It is about finding yourself. If a woman wants to go on this journey with you, she will almost knock you down trying to tell you that.

But if she doesn't understand or can't understand. . . well, there are people who simply can't go where you need to go. There will always be a woman who can and will get you.

2|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I agree with chasing success but the video is very insulting. He didn’t even give her a chance to prove her support, he automatically assumed that she wouldn’t be on board. He basically said she’s a burden. For all he knew she would’ve helped him get there quicker. On one hand it’s cool that he knows that it might not be a good time for him to be in a relationship but there is a better way he could have handled that.

4|5
    0|1
    • The video suggests an inclusion that the viewer isn't privy to, she IS a burden. She DOESN'T support him. Like most women, her definition of the ideal relationship is all about her and not at all about him. The stats are in... you're living in a fantasy world while this video rings true.

• Show All
    • Chaz269 How do you know 'most women' are like that? Have you met every single women in the world? Don't generalize people.. as it is quite immature to assume sth you don't know.

• I'm sorry to hear that OjosOscuros2.

• I think that personal achievement/development normally benefits everyone in general. Success not only provides for you financially, but you gain independence and recognition from family, friends, peers, etc. And someone who recognizes you for your efforts and passion for self- improvement just might be the one you end up with. If things don't work out relationship-wise, it's not a total loss. Success and experience will always be harder to lose than relationships.

0|2
    0|0
  • How about chase whatever the fuck you want to chase? Everyone's different.

0|4
    0|6
    • Hear hear

• Show All
    • @iamshan I have plenty of such people in my life already luckily. :)

• I'm Glad to hear that :)

• Chase your dreams and goals, then your partner

3|6
    0|0
    • Thats what I'm doing right now, my goals are going great but its kinda lonely lol

• Then try to find someone who also has goals and can help you meet your own goals

• Easier said than done

• if you are implying this question is for men, yes ofc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go after what you have dreamed of.

1|2
    0|0
  • if you want to chase women chase one woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely agreed

0|2
    0|0
  • Why is it not possible to find someone supportive? Someone who’s also chasing their own dreams and gets it and wants the same in return?

2|5
    0|1
    • It is possible. Most people are simply too selfish to do just that.

• My thoughts exactly

• However, you see many professionals do just this.

What Guys Said 38

• Each person defines success and sets the goals they want to pursue. If a guy wants a career on which he is earning $250K+ by the time he is 30 years old - if that is what will really make him happy - that is what he should pursue and everything else should become secondary to that goal. If that is your goal, chasing women is not too important.

If success means being in a happy and healthy relationship, then I need to spend time not "chasing" women but exploring the possibilities.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a girl can take me now at my lowest, then that's when I'd be happy and know that she loves me for me. It would also motivate me to be successful to provide a better standard of living.

0|5
    0|0
  • Depends on what success means to you. In this case, I disagreed. My reason is that my goal is to have a wife and children; my dream in life. Will I try and get a stable income before then? Yes, but a wife is an integral part of what I hope to accomplish. I dream of becoming a husband and father, watching my little ones run up to me, calling me daddy or the like.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yay... ya got one right.
    If you become a huge success the ladies will find YOU.
    And always remember, YOU ARE THE PRIZE!

Guys needs looks, money, and confidence. You can get by with any two, but all three is key. So while working your best and 1 and 2 then 3 comes. And they'll be throwing themselves at you. ;)

0|3
    0|0
  • It is painful to agree with that but I would be lying if I say I disagree.

I am not saying, that you can't find a woman, who will support you in achieving your goals but this probability is - in my opinion/experience - so low, that I consider it irrelevant.

Also: With success come the women.
    But can you achieve success when you have the women? Only if you consider having women as a success.

0|1
    0|0
  • To me, happiness is the measure of success and I'm most happy when I'm with a girl. lol So that guy is a bit of a dick.

2|3
    0|1
  • Yes , generally no success = no women anyway. This applies to men only as a woman , due to evolutionary biology , will seek a provider and protector. As a single dad , I am definitely chasing success , work FT , but no pay rises anymore , so am launching my own ventures. My ex wife was an obstacle , rather than supportive , as per one astute comment from @idiotmanchild... at least success will love you back !! True that !!

0|1
    1|0
  • I would rather be homeless with a girl that I love, and who loves me, than be a billionaire and be lonely

1|3
    0|3
  • As a man, your sexual marketplace value increases as you get richer and more mature so definitely work towards a better future. If you're just worried about women, then focusing on success is a good thing to do.

Although I'd just advise you to do it for your own sake and not for somebody else

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of success. If your ideal includes women's definition of success, no point in wasting time on both. Women chase successful men.

0|2
    0|0
  • I agree! And disagree with all the girls without even reading their comments

0|3
    0|0
  • I can understand why he told her that. Not too many girls are supportive

0|3
    0|0
  • I agree. I don't think men should ever under any circumstance chase women. To chase implies they're running away. Games are for children

0|1
    0|0
  • Women will always be around to get... focus on success!

0|2
    0|0
  • success changes men too if u agree it changes women
    (depend on person tbh)

0|1
    0|0
    • sorry meant to say, yes pussy will rain. but then u realized the price you pay for it isn't..(most poeple). Sometimes you just need enough for basic needs. Sometimes you less is more

• Logically it sounds like a good idea to be single to focus but the reality of it is that is horsecrap.

Men who stay away from women don't get a vital hormone that women give off. The removal of this hormone is known to make the brain cloudy, create awkwardness, null ambition, make the brain not function as efficiantly, lack of control of emotions, and create an obsessive behavior.

This is why MGTOWs and lonely guys are so F-ed up. Hell, look at all of the 30yr olds going nuts over creepy chinese anime cartoons... that's is F-ed up.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you have a link to this study? It sounds legit and I agree but i would like to read more about this.

• @LordChaoticX I don't have a link but the hormones are called dopamine, serotonin, and dorphin. It's not proven though.

• nah i dont chase girls bec thits selfish they expect to sit there and be picked up by princeee charminggggggg

0|0
    0|0
  • "If you chase power, you don't have to chase women."
    -Killer Mike

0|0
    1|0
  • I think one should chase their dreams just to make themselves happy... Chasing dreams for someone is trash...

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's not moving in the same direction it would be pointless anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes