Chase Success, Not Women... agree or disagree?

When pursuing something great should anything really get in the way? What are your thoughts on this video?
  • Yes I agree
  • No I disagree

1139

Most Helpful Girl

• Success is an abstract concept, finding a woman can be a success since it can be a goal. However, when it comes to your career and overall life. I'd say be more picky with your lover (s). And don't settle. Never go with someone where they'll get in the way of your external happiness in life. They should be adding more happiness without a bunch of subtractions to it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • " They should be adding more happiness without a bunch of subtractions to it. " ... Very well put , my ex wife = a huge subtraction !! Better to stay single permanently , than have negative partners.

Most Helpful Guy

• More in a continuing series. It isn't about resenting women. It is about finding yourself. If a woman wants to go on this journey with you, she will almost knock you down trying to tell you that.

But if she doesn't understand or can't understand. . . well, there are people who simply can't go where you need to go. There will always be a woman who can and will get you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE