How much does music taste matter in a relationship?

Just something I'm curious about--how much does having a similar music taste matter to you in a relationship?
  • Not at all
  • A lot
  • A little
    Vote C

1829

Most Helpful Guy

• it matters in the sense that shared interests can really be an added bonus in a relationship. but of course there are plenty of interest to share outside of music. so as long as each can respect the other person's musical tastes then the differences should be of little consequence in the overall harmony of the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I love music and singing, so it'd be awesome if we'd have the same taste and just sing in the car (or anywhere) together and make music that we both love. However if that's not the case it wouldn't be a dealbreaker