He buys/offers me food even though he has a girlfriend, is it sign of attraction?

Y his guy is in a longterm with his girlfriend for over 5 years now, I think, and we know each other through other parents. And everytime I go up to his own store, (he is a cook) , he always offers me food or insists to buy ice cream for me. He only asks me , but not his coworkers, even though I don't want to he , still does it, not only one time but more than 5 times already. And he bickers me (in the past I had a car accident) , making jokes about the accident, but he still comforted me about the accident, buy opening up, that in the past he also had one. The problem is , I haven't seen his girlfriend around, and when I ask about her, he says she's busy.
I don't know if he is flirtingt, try to look if he still has his alpha in it so that is still on the market, or acts interested or just trying being nice/friendly to me, but he has a girlfriend.
Is it normal when someone is in a relationship to offer food, not to their soulmates, but to the opposite gender?
Or is it normal that , when someone is taken talking to other encounters? - This shit is messing me up.

Normally, if I would have a boyfriend, I would not talk or joke with other opposite genders much, because I'm luckily taken.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's hard to say if I haven't seen the particular behavior. But it could be innocent. I'm married but it doesn't mean I can't be nice to another woman. For example. I went to the bakery to buy a birthday cake for my wife and while in there a woman walked in and it happened to be her birthday and she just wanted to buy a slice for herself. But I bought it for her and wished her happy birthday. Maybe when you get older you just realize everything doesn't have to be about sex and relationship. You can just appreciate someone. If your still like 19 your hormones are still going crazy and everything in your body is telling you to think about sex. The question is, can it be possible that he is being just a nice person and your the one thinking about it romantically?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yer when you get older, you realize that materialism isn't anything (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a friend/co worker that used to do that. He and I went to lunch frequently because we met in training. I think he did it as a way to make me his friend? Like in a he thought he needed to to keep me around? He didn't but I think he was extremely insecure. Do you get that feeling?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you have been friends for a long time he is gonna joke around, thats not a big deal and kind of stupid to put limits on what you can do with your friends and he is being nice, its his store if he wants to give you food from it nothing wrong with that many people do that cause they are being nice. Dont read into this situation, he ain't into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly but whenever I'm with a friend and she's a female I always pay for the food regardless of if it's just me and her chilling at the movie theater or and grab a pizza or we're going to Disney World or Universal I always pay for food just because I feel like it's respectful thing to do. However it is funny because if two guys are sitting there I don't have to pay for their food because they can pay for their own damn food.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's obviously fond of you. Doesn't necessarily mean anything other than he is being nice to you. He may feel you are friends, but are not acting like friends so he does you favors or is extra nice to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww, you actually think he's flirting. He's just being friendly with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Considering the fact that u know him he must be trying to be nice to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he thinks you’re broke & he’s just trying to be nice. Or the way he grew up it was normal to give your friends stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • IF it has some red meat in it and he gives it to you: TRUE LOVE 😁😉😅😆

0|0
    1|0
  • Well since he's a cook and has his own place and is in a relationship for 5 years, I would not bother further, but enjoy the food he offers you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you sure , I should still enjoy it?
      If you had a girlfriend, would you still offer the opposite gender food or not, even when your girl is not around?

• Show All
    • Mach dir da mal keinen Kopf. 😉

• Could be a very nice guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Or he dont want ya to starve and is a good dude

1|1
    0|0
  • Not necessarily true

0|0
    0|0
  • If you two have known each other for a long time he may consider you a sister depending on how your relationship is. Since he has a girlfriend he probably just sees you as a close friend/sister. If he has be doing this for you for a long time.

If he just recently started doing it. It could mean he wants more then you two to be friends. Maybe he is saying his girlfriend is busy, but they maybe broke up. Or some thing along those lines.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes