He buys/offers me food even though he has a girlfriend, is it sign of attraction?

Y his guy is in a longterm with his girlfriend for over 5 years now, I think, and we know each other through other parents. And everytime I go up to his own store, (he is a cook) , he always offers me food or insists to buy ice cream for me. He only asks me , but not his coworkers, even though I don't want to he , still does it, not only one time but more than 5 times already. And he bickers me (in the past I had a car accident) , making jokes about the accident, but he still comforted me about the accident, buy opening up, that in the past he also had one. The problem is , I haven't seen his girlfriend around, and when I ask about her, he says she's busy.
I don't know if he is flirtingt, try to look if he still has his alpha in it so that is still on the market, or acts interested or just trying being nice/friendly to me, but he has a girlfriend.
Is it normal when someone is in a relationship to offer food, not to their soulmates, but to the opposite gender?
Or is it normal that , when someone is taken talking to other encounters? - This shit is messing me up.

Normally, if I would have a boyfriend, I would not talk or joke with other opposite genders much, because I'm luckily taken.

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's hard to say if I haven't seen the particular behavior. But it could be innocent. I'm married but it doesn't mean I can't be nice to another woman. For example. I went to the bakery to buy a birthday cake for my wife and while in there a woman walked in and it happened to be her birthday and she just wanted to buy a slice for herself. But I bought it for her and wished her happy birthday. Maybe when you get older you just realize everything doesn't have to be about sex and relationship. You can just appreciate someone. If your still like 19 your hormones are still going crazy and everything in your body is telling you to think about sex. The question is, can it be possible that he is being just a nice person and your the one thinking about it romantically?

• Yer when you get older, you realize that materialism isn't anything (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a friend/co worker that used to do that. He and I went to lunch frequently because we met in training. I think he did it as a way to make me his friend? Like in a he thought he needed to to keep me around? He didn't but I think he was extremely insecure. Do you get that feeling?