When is the best time for touching boobs in a relationship?

I got in a relationship 2 months ago and am about to go on a date, my girlfriend has really nice boobs and as any guy would I want to touch and play with them. Problem is, I don't know when to make the move and how it even feels for women getting felt up. So, girls and guys, when is the best time to touch her boobs in a relationship and how does it feel for the women. Please give VERY descriptive posts on how it feels. Also say when and how your boobs were grabbed/ you touched boobs for the first time in a relationship. This will be my first time and a dream come true.

58

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're making out and she's got her top off, I think she's pretty much giving you the green light.