When a guy says "he doesn't want a relationship now"?

Do you think the girl in the video is right or is this phrase just an lame excuse when he really likes someone else or he just doesn't like you that way or maybe a bit but not enough to be your bf?

1052

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn’t watch the video.
    Anyways I’m in a phase of my life where my married is ending.
    The lesson I learned from it is, whoever is not on the same page as me, I’ll just respect that and let go.
    Because I know what I’m doing and what I want.
    If the guys doesn’t wanna be in a relationship then it’s understandable to an extend.
    If a guy told me that I would understand because since I’ve been getting out of my own relationship, I also don’t wanna deal with anyone that doesn’t want the same things as me.
    The girl should not beat herself up. Seriously is not that serious, is better being along that miserable. She should be more confident than that.
    We will all find someone whenever and whoever doesn’t want us right now, who cares? 🤷🏾‍♀️ at this age a lot of people just wanna have fun. Let them. Achieve your goals in the meanwhile and then in the future you’ll find someone (me too, the girl too)
    Hope I could help have a fun day

Most Helpful Guy

• You girls are more thinking about what men think, than man actually think at all.
    I won't gonna watch the video, but I guess I'm still able to give a self-referred answer, because I'm also not looking for a relationship now. That doesn't have a deeper or tricky meaning. It's the honest and direct truth. Some guys like me have something else they force at. I have set my priorities on studying and taking time for myself. There's simply not enough time for a girlfriend. I had one and made the experience that there's not time left for other things when I'm in a relationship. So when I say I don't want a relationship now, I only said what I mean. I don't understand how girls already imagine something more complicated into what we say.

• I think she’s wondering why guys will say they don’t want a relationship, but will still want to spend time with a woman, take her out, have sex, etc.

• @Calixx maybe to don't feel alone without getting something too serious. I don't think a dude can keep this for long since he will start loving her and he will want to have a relationship with her, but for the beginning I guess it could work.
      @Asker I didn't set a special age or a special achievement I want to get before getting ready for the next relationship. When my I would just fall in love today with the next girl, I guess I would want to be with her, but since there are no girls around me so often and I don't try to search them, it's unlikely this will happen. I have been working as a construction worker for about a year so I can agree with you there.

• This is true, females seem to put a lot of meaning into things guys don't actually mean