Hot guy w small penis vs Average guy with big penis?

In the end of the day, the rich guy is gonna triumph over all the rest anyway...
  • Hot guy w small penis
    Vote A
  • Average guy with big penis
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are wrong. The rich guy is not impressive. Neither is the hot guy or the big dick. I will stick with the average guy with an average dick who is caring and loyal.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot guy with no penis , like me?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Doesn't matter. The guy I like is very intellectual, caring and amazing. His cock size isn't important to me

0|1
    0|0
    • Then wht is important to u

• @young_22 a guy I can confide in and chemistry with. A guy that accepts me for who I am. I don't have to put up a facade for him to like me. A guy that I can invest my time with cuddling in bed with him and making memories with.

This is the guy who I am in love with

• @canadiangirlx23 The affection towards each other must be from heart but not by Physical appearance. The memories are not created those r made by deeply loving each other & making new era on bed which lasts forever.

• If he’s average and thick that’s better than long. I don’t care how cute a guy is his parts matter in this particular matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal guy with a penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option A

0|0
    0|0
  • big penises are more important

1|1
    0|0
  • I can’t get off from my clitoris, I can only get off on penetration. So I need a guy with a big dick.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dick size is genetic whereas looks can be improved

0|0
    0|0
  • Average guy with big penis

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes